Notable Analyst Rating Changes 04/28: (BBRY) (WFT) (F) Upgraded; (CVLT) (CTL) (PNRA) Downgraded
- Market Wrap: Job Gains = Rate Hikes, FOMC Says; Icahn Makes it 'Hertz' So Good; Int'l Rectifier Draws Buyer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/20: (SMTC) (SBH) Higher; (KIN) (PRCP) (HPQ) Lower (more...)
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Icahn Files 13D on Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ); Seeks Talks with Management
Oppenheimer upgrades BlackBerry (Nasdaq: BBRY) from Underperform to Perform.
Craig-Hallum boosts Ford (NYSE: F) from Hold to Buy and moves its price target from $16 up to $21.
Credit Suisse lifts Deckers Outdoor (Nasdaq: DECK) from Underperform to Neutral.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
BMO Capital drops CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE: CTL) from Outperform to Market Perform and adjusts its price target from $32 up to $33.
Longbow Research downgrades Panera Bread (Nasdaq: PNRA) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $138.
Clarkson Capital chops Walter Energy (NYSE: WLT) from Outperform to Market Perform and cut its price target from $15 down to $9.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
- Needham & Company with a Buy rating and price target of $23. Click Here for more color;
- RBC Capital with a Sector Perform rating and price target of $22. Click Here for more color;
- Goldman Sachs at Neutral and price target of $21. Click Here for more color;
- Morgan Stanley with an Overweight rating and a price target of $27; and
- Oppenheimer at Perform and price target of $19.
JPMorgan initiates Scientific Games (Nasdaq: SGMS) with an Overweight rating and price target of $16.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades GT Advanced Tech (GTAT) to Underperform; Analyst Says Poor Yields Could Impact Volume, Costs
- Trading Radar for 8/18: JinkoSolar (JKS), Bob Evans (BOBE), Perfect World (PWRD) Report
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 8/14: (OVTI) (UPL)/(RDS-A) (AVGO)/(INTC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Jefferies & Co, Needham & Company, BMO Capital, RBC Capital, Longbow Research, Notable Analyst Rating Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!