Notable Analyst Rating Changes 04/28: (BBRY) (WFT) (F) Upgraded; (CVLT) (CTL) (PNRA) Downgraded
- Wall St. mixed, Apple impresses and Twitter disappoints
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Analog Devices (ADI) to Acquire Linear Technology (LLTC) for ~$60/Share
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; MAUs Outpace; Q3 Revenue Outlook Light
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/26: (LOGM) (AAPL) (EW) Higher; (TWTR) (AKAM) (MTCH) Lower (more...)
Oppenheimer upgrades BlackBerry (Nasdaq: BBRY) from Underperform to Perform.
Craig-Hallum boosts Ford (NYSE: F) from Hold to Buy and moves its price target from $16 up to $21.
Credit Suisse lifts Deckers Outdoor (Nasdaq: DECK) from Underperform to Neutral.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
BMO Capital drops CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE: CTL) from Outperform to Market Perform and adjusts its price target from $32 up to $33.
Longbow Research downgrades Panera Bread (Nasdaq: PNRA) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $138.
Clarkson Capital chops Walter Energy (NYSE: WLT) from Outperform to Market Perform and cut its price target from $15 down to $9.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
- Needham & Company with a Buy rating and price target of $23. Click Here for more color;
- RBC Capital with a Sector Perform rating and price target of $22. Click Here for more color;
- Goldman Sachs at Neutral and price target of $21. Click Here for more color;
- Morgan Stanley with an Overweight rating and a price target of $27; and
- Oppenheimer at Perform and price target of $19.
JPMorgan initiates Scientific Games (Nasdaq: SGMS) with an Overweight rating and price target of $16.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 7/25: (HPE) (OCLR) (PHM) Upgraded; (DE) (KEX) (RLYP) Downgraded
- Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR): Raising PT After a Great Quarter - Needham
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on GigOptix (GIG) Following 2Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Jefferies & Co, Needham & Company, BMO Capital, RBC Capital, Longbow Research, Notable Analyst Rating Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!