Notable Analyst Rating Changes 04/28: (BBRY) (WFT) (F) Upgraded; (CVLT) (CTL) (PNRA) Downgraded
- Wall Street rises more than one percent as bank, tech stocks jump
- Twitter (TWTR) Announces Changes of 140-Character Limit
- U.S. new home sales race to eight-year high, prices surge
- Exclusive: Monsanto to reject Bayer bid, seek higher price - sources
- Herbalife (HLF) Said to Reach Preliminary Settlement with FTC - NYP
Oppenheimer upgrades BlackBerry (Nasdaq: BBRY) from Underperform to Perform.
Craig-Hallum boosts Ford (NYSE: F) from Hold to Buy and moves its price target from $16 up to $21.
Credit Suisse lifts Deckers Outdoor (Nasdaq: DECK) from Underperform to Neutral.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
BMO Capital drops CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE: CTL) from Outperform to Market Perform and adjusts its price target from $32 up to $33.
Longbow Research downgrades Panera Bread (Nasdaq: PNRA) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $138.
Clarkson Capital chops Walter Energy (NYSE: WLT) from Outperform to Market Perform and cut its price target from $15 down to $9.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
- Needham & Company with a Buy rating and price target of $23. Click Here for more color;
- RBC Capital with a Sector Perform rating and price target of $22. Click Here for more color;
- Goldman Sachs at Neutral and price target of $21. Click Here for more color;
- Morgan Stanley with an Overweight rating and a price target of $27; and
- Oppenheimer at Perform and price target of $19.
JPMorgan initiates Scientific Games (Nasdaq: SGMS) with an Overweight rating and price target of $16.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 5/24: (SQ) (MSFT) (DE) Upgraded; (TWTR) (CF) (CYH) Downgraded
- Intrexon to Present at Upcoming Investor and Industry Conferences
- Relypsa (RLYP) Surges as Street's Biggest Bear Upgrades
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Jefferies & Co, Needham & Company, BMO Capital, RBC Capital, Longbow Research, Notable Analyst Rating Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!