Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 12/26: (BAC) (RDN) (GM) High; (ZUMZ) (PBI) (FOLD) Low
- Apple (AAPL) Will Replace AT&T (T) in the Dow Jones Industrial Average
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 295K vs 235K Expected
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Life Time Fitness (LTM) Higher on Reports of Joint Private Equity Bid
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Comps Fell 1%
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Bank of America Corp. (NYSE: BAC) $11.58. BofA keeps powering higher as sentiment in financials pans out. Fun Fact: BofA is up over 100 percent in 2012, from a close of $5.53 last December 30th.
- Radian Group (NYSE: RDN) high of $5.73. Radian moving higher today following strong gains in home prices for the month of October, as reported earlier. The company also moved higher Monday amid light volume on a nod from the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp (Freddie Mac) for Radian's subsidiary Radian Mortgage Assurance to write coverage through the end of 2013.
- General Motors (NYSE: GM) high of $27.95. GM hitting its stride after announcing a $5.5 billion buyback from the U.S. Treasury last week. Shares have closed higher five of the last six sessions.
- Zumiez, Inc. (Nasdaq: ZUMZ) low of $18.43. Zumiez slipping on light volume as retail sales for holiday 2012 failed to grow as much as expected.
- Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE: PBI) low of $10.53. Dropping over 1.5 percent to the new mark, Pitney Bowes has been on the slide the last four of five sessions. The stock have been hanging around the high-$10 level for a few months, slowly drifting below support.
- Amicus Therapeutics (Nasdaq: FOLD) low of $2.52. Amicus fell over 47 percent last Thursday after reporting its ongoing migalastat monotherapy Phase III trial did not meet the primary and a pre-defined secondary endpoint. Wedbush commented Monday that the worst might not be over.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wall Street Takes Sides Ahead of Apple Watch Event (AAPL)
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Alcoa (AA) to Neutral
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Ares Management, L.P. (ARES) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesBank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!