Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 12/18: (SIRI) (BAC) (HOV) High; (LEI) (GTAT) (RBY) Low
- Initial Jobless Claims Spike Higher, But Market May Take it in Stride
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Up 5%; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Liberty Global (LBTYA) Could Make Another Run at Ziggo
- Confidence Restored: Most Tesla (TSLA) Owners Use Model S as 'Primary Vehicle'
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Sirius XM (Nasdaq: SIRI) $3.00. Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Sirius XM at Buy earlier, with a generous $3.50 price target to boot. For more color on the call, click here.
- Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) high of $11.28. BofA moving higher as Meredith Whitney switches her stance and is now positive on banks. She upgraded BofA to Buy, from a prior call of Hold.
- Hovnanian Enterprises (NYSE: HOV) high of $6.09. The NAHB house Market Index reading for December came in flat with the consensus at 47 today, up 2 points from November. Homebuilders like Hovnanian are grabbing some investors attention as a result.
- 3D Systems (NYSE: DDD) high of $51.96. 3D systems powering above the $49 price level today. Shares have been caught in the pattern of new high, pullback, new high, pullback, and so on. For investors, each new high is still a trend they'd like to see the stock ride for a while.
- Lucas Energy, Inc. (AMEX: LEI) low of $0.95. Lucas reported that its $22 million senior secured promissory note due to Nordic Oil USA I, LP, is past due and Nordic has filed a lawsuit against the Company to seek repayment of the note and a judicial foreclosure of the properties acquired from Nordic. Shares hit 29 percent today.
- GT Advanced Technologies (Nasdaq: GTAT) low of $2.86. GT issued fourth-quarter, FY12, and FY13 guidance earlier. For more on the numbers, click here.
- Rubicon Minerals Corp. (AMEX: RBY) low of $2.35. Rubicon reported that, on Monday night, it learned via press reports that, on December 17, 2012, Wabauskang First Nation instructed its lawyers to file a lawsuit related to Rubicon's Phoenix Gold Project in Red Lake, Ontario. At this time, since it has received no notice from WFN, the details of its lawsuit are unknown to Rubicon.
Rubicon shares fell over 12 percent today.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/05: (CELG) (KSS) (HK) Upgraded; (XOM) (SJM) (ALKS) Downgraded
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/11: (MMM) (GRPN) (ALU) Upgraded; (BBRY) (OI) (LH) Downgraded
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/09: (MHK) (VLO) (KRFT) Upgraded; (EZPW) (DF) (PGEM) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesBank of America, Meredith Whitney, NAHB Housing Market Index
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!