Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 12/11: (LUV) (CELG) (YHOO) High; (HUSA) Low
- Growth worries, rate hike uncertainty pull Wall Street down
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, Offers Q1 Guidance, CFO Steps Down
- Are Gold Speculators Betting on 'One and Done'?
- Oil Companies Slash Dividends Amid Cash Crunch
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/08: (SSNI) (MXL) (BSX) Higher; (GIG) (QLYS) (CMP) Lower (more...)
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV) $10.20. Southwest trudging higher once again Tuesday. Since bottoming the middle of November, shares have closed higher the last 14 of 17 sessions. The $10 level appeared to be a key one for Southwest.
- Celgene (Nasdaq: CELG) high of $82.76. Pushing above the $81 level, Celgene issued several updates on REVLIMID today. For more, click here.
- Yahoo! Inc. (Nasdaq: YHOO) high of $19.62. Yahoo! higher today as the company announced a new Yahoo! Mail offering. CEO Marissa Mayer said the new version is designed with "speed in mind," making it easier for users by designing the system with "fewer distractions."
- Houston American Energy Corp. (AMEX: HUSA) low of $0.21. Houston American said Monday it received notice from SK Innovation, operator on the Company's CPO 4 Block in Colombia that it intends to plug and abandon the Zorro Gris #1 well.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Verizon (VZ) Said to Enlist AOL CEO Armstrong to Explore Yahoo! (YHOO) Deal - Bloomberg
- Celgene, Gilead Sciences shares could rise 30 percent: Barron's
- Trading Radar for 2/9: Disney (DIS), Coca-Cola (KO), Viacom (VIAB), Nuance (NUAN), CVS Health (CVS) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!