Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 12/11: (LUV) (CELG) (YHOO) High; (HUSA) Low
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV) $10.20. Southwest trudging higher once again Tuesday. Since bottoming the middle of November, shares have closed higher the last 14 of 17 sessions. The $10 level appeared to be a key one for Southwest.
- Celgene (Nasdaq: CELG) high of $82.76. Pushing above the $81 level, Celgene issued several updates on REVLIMID today. For more, click here.
- Yahoo! Inc. (Nasdaq: YHOO) high of $19.62. Yahoo! higher today as the company announced a new Yahoo! Mail offering. CEO Marissa Mayer said the new version is designed with "speed in mind," making it easier for users by designing the system with "fewer distractions."
- Houston American Energy Corp. (AMEX: HUSA) low of $0.21. Houston American said Monday it received notice from SK Innovation, operator on the Company's CPO 4 Block in Colombia that it intends to plug and abandon the Zorro Gris #1 well.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO) volatility at low end range
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 12/2: (NBR) (PTEN) (EXEL) High; (PLX) (GES) (GIII) Low
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 12/1: (GM) (MRO) (DCI) High; (EXPR) (GES) (FCEL) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!