Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 12/11: (LUV) (CELG) (YHOO) High; (HUSA) Low
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV) $10.20. Southwest trudging higher once again Tuesday. Since bottoming the middle of November, shares have closed higher the last 14 of 17 sessions. The $10 level appeared to be a key one for Southwest.
- Celgene (Nasdaq: CELG) high of $82.76. Pushing above the $81 level, Celgene issued several updates on REVLIMID today. For more, click here.
- Yahoo! Inc. (Nasdaq: YHOO) high of $19.62. Yahoo! higher today as the company announced a new Yahoo! Mail offering. CEO Marissa Mayer said the new version is designed with "speed in mind," making it easier for users by designing the system with "fewer distractions."
- Houston American Energy Corp. (AMEX: HUSA) low of $0.21. Houston American said Monday it received notice from SK Innovation, operator on the Company's CPO 4 Block in Colombia that it intends to plug and abandon the Zorro Gris #1 well.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Trading Radar for 4/27: Apple (AAPL), Lab Corp. (LH), General Growth (GGP), Crane (CR), W.R. Berkley (WRB) Report
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 4/24: (MAT) (TEL) (CVC) Upgraded; (BBY) (NKE) (GM) Downgraded
- Trading Radar for 4/23: Microsoft (MSFT), Google (GOOG), Amazon (AMZN), 3M (MMM), Starbucks (SBUX) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!