Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 12/11: (LUV) (CELG) (YHOO) High; (HUSA) Low
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV) $10.20. Southwest trudging higher once again Tuesday. Since bottoming the middle of November, shares have closed higher the last 14 of 17 sessions. The $10 level appeared to be a key one for Southwest.
- Celgene (Nasdaq: CELG) high of $82.76. Pushing above the $81 level, Celgene issued several updates on REVLIMID today. For more, click here.
- Yahoo! Inc. (Nasdaq: YHOO) high of $19.62. Yahoo! higher today as the company announced a new Yahoo! Mail offering. CEO Marissa Mayer said the new version is designed with "speed in mind," making it easier for users by designing the system with "fewer distractions."
- Houston American Energy Corp. (AMEX: HUSA) low of $0.21. Houston American said Monday it received notice from SK Innovation, operator on the Company's CPO 4 Block in Colombia that it intends to plug and abandon the Zorro Gris #1 well.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 3/2: JinkoSolar (JKS), Sotheby's (BID), Nabors (NBR), Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Report
- Market Wrap: CPI Slips in Jan.; The 'Net Gets More Neutral; Apple Plans Watch Event
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 02/27: (SREV) (BLOX) (MNST) (SPLK) Higher; (VTAE) (TUBE) (WTW) (JCP) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!