Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 12/11: (LUV) (CELG) (YHOO) High; (HUSA) Low
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV) $10.20. Southwest trudging higher once again Tuesday. Since bottoming the middle of November, shares have closed higher the last 14 of 17 sessions. The $10 level appeared to be a key one for Southwest.
- Celgene (Nasdaq: CELG) high of $82.76. Pushing above the $81 level, Celgene issued several updates on REVLIMID today. For more, click here.
- Yahoo! Inc. (Nasdaq: YHOO) high of $19.62. Yahoo! higher today as the company announced a new Yahoo! Mail offering. CEO Marissa Mayer said the new version is designed with "speed in mind," making it easier for users by designing the system with "fewer distractions."
- Houston American Energy Corp. (AMEX: HUSA) low of $0.21. Houston American said Monday it received notice from SK Innovation, operator on the Company's CPO 4 Block in Colombia that it intends to plug and abandon the Zorro Gris #1 well.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 5/25: (T) (AZO) (SRPT) (AGO) (VUZI)
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 5/26: (TSLA) (CBL) (ALNY) (PVH)
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 5/27: (CAL) (VSLR) (NUVA) Upgraded; (WDAY) (SIG) (AAPL) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!