Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 12/11: (LUV) (CELG) (YHOO) High; (HUSA) Low
- Tech stocks power Wall St. recovery, S&P hits new high
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/29: (TSRI) (GIFI) (CLD) Higher; (MCRB) (MDCA) (EHTH) Lower
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Gains on Rumors of PE Interest
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
- GDP Annualized (Q2 A) 1.2% vs 2.5% Expected
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV) $10.20. Southwest trudging higher once again Tuesday. Since bottoming the middle of November, shares have closed higher the last 14 of 17 sessions. The $10 level appeared to be a key one for Southwest.
- Celgene (Nasdaq: CELG) high of $82.76. Pushing above the $81 level, Celgene issued several updates on REVLIMID today. For more, click here.
- Yahoo! Inc. (Nasdaq: YHOO) high of $19.62. Yahoo! higher today as the company announced a new Yahoo! Mail offering. CEO Marissa Mayer said the new version is designed with "speed in mind," making it easier for users by designing the system with "fewer distractions."
- Houston American Energy Corp. (AMEX: HUSA) low of $0.21. Houston American said Monday it received notice from SK Innovation, operator on the Company's CPO 4 Block in Colombia that it intends to plug and abandon the Zorro Gris #1 well.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 7/28: Alphabet (GOOG), Amazon (AMZN), Ford (F), Baidu (BIDU), MasterCard (MA) Report
- Trading Radar for 7/29: ExxonMobil (XOM), Cigna (CI), Arctic Cat (ACAT), Bloomin' Brands (BLMN), Xerox (XRX) Report
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 7/28: (ORCL)/(N) (CTSH) (HWAY) (BC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!