Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 12/11: (LUV) (CELG) (YHOO) High; (HUSA) Low
- RenaissanceRe (RNR) to Acquire Platinum Underwriters (PTP) in $1.9B Deal
- U.S. Defense Secretary Hagel Said to Step Down Amid Pressure
- Sterne Agee Lists Six Top Retail 'Stock'ing Stuffers' Into the Holiday Season (ULTA) (COST) (DECK) (more...)
- United Technologies (UTX) CEO Chenevert Announces Retirement; CFO Hayes to Assume Role
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $135 at Susquehanna on Greater iPhone 6 Plus Mix
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV) $10.20. Southwest trudging higher once again Tuesday. Since bottoming the middle of November, shares have closed higher the last 14 of 17 sessions. The $10 level appeared to be a key one for Southwest.
- Celgene (Nasdaq: CELG) high of $82.76. Pushing above the $81 level, Celgene issued several updates on REVLIMID today. For more, click here.
- Yahoo! Inc. (Nasdaq: YHOO) high of $19.62. Yahoo! higher today as the company announced a new Yahoo! Mail offering. CEO Marissa Mayer said the new version is designed with "speed in mind," making it easier for users by designing the system with "fewer distractions."
- Houston American Energy Corp. (AMEX: HUSA) low of $0.21. Houston American said Monday it received notice from SK Innovation, operator on the Company's CPO 4 Block in Colombia that it intends to plug and abandon the Zorro Gris #1 well.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Solar (CSIQ) Announces Completion of West Antelope Solar Park Sale (D)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/21: (CYTX) (BID) (SPLK) Higher; (OTIV) (GME) (ARUN) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Housing Starts Lag in Oct.; Fed to Keep on Path Amid Global Concerns; Target Surprises in Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!