Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 12/07: (BAC) (GEO) (ADT) High; (ABMD) (PANW) Low
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) $10.65. Sentiment behind BofA and the rest of the financials is still strong today, amid mixed markets. SunTrust Robinson Humphrey started coverage on the bank at Neural, with a low $11 price target.
- The GEO Group, Inc. (NYSE: GEO) high of $32.20. GEO Group announced shareholder value enhancements Thursday night, including divestitures and a special dividend. For more, click here.
- The ADT Corp. (NYSE: ADT) high of $45.97. ADT entered an amended and restated agreement to the company's bylaws. From the SEC filing: "Article II, Section 2.03(A)(2) of the By-laws, relating to the advance notice required for nominations or business to be properly brought before an annual meeting by a stockholder was amended to provide that, for purposes of determining the advance notice deadline for the Company’s 2013 annual meeting of stockholders, the preceding year’s annual meeting of stockholders will be deemed to have occurred on March 18, 2012 instead of March 7, 2012. As a result, the corresponding deadline for such advance notice is now December 18, 2012."
- Abiomed, Inc. (Nasdaq: ABMD) low of $11.80. Abiomed lower after an FDA panel vote on the Class III status for the temporary ventricular support devices within the non-roller type cardiopulmonary bypass blood pumps category, which includes Impella
- Palo Alto Networks (NYSE: PANW) low of $47.63. Topped Q1 EPS expectations by 1 cents, which some called an "unimpressive beat."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Board Adopts 'Poison Pill' Provision
- Cincinnati Financial (CINF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.5% to $0.46; 3.6% Yield
- Market Wrap: Fed's Patience Tests Markets; Greece Takes Stand on Bailout; Qualcomm's Outlook Dims
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesBank of America, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!