Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 12/03: (QIHU) (HD) (EFX) High; (QLGC) (VELT) (MCRS) Low
- Market Wrap: Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry; MetLife Deemed SIFI; New CEO at Kraft Foods; American Apparel Catches Bid
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (PETX) (NQ) (RHT) Higher; (NKE) (APP) (SDRL) Lower (more...)
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (NYSE: QIHU) $28.14. Qihoo 360 gaining following positive comments on the stock over the weekend. Chinese shares are also positive stemming from new HSBC data showing manufacturing expansion in November for China.
- Home Depot (NYSE: HD) high of $65.77. Home Depot higher as construction spending rose 1.4 percent in October, outpacing expectations of a 0.4 percent gain. The increase could translate well for Home Depot, not to mention shares might get a boost from the recent "heat" wave hitting the Midwest and Eastern U.S.
- Equifax (NYSE: EFX) high of $55.52. Entered a deal to acquire CSC's (NYSE: CSC) credit services unit in a transaction valued at $1 billion. For more on the acquisition, click here.
- Longwei Petroleum Investment Holding Ltd. (AMEX: LPH) high of $2.81. Another Chinese stock moving higher today. Longwei announced that 10,654,837 warrants outstanding associated with its October 29, 2009 financing have expired.
- QLogic (Nasdaq: QLGC) low of $8.63. QLogic hit as Goldman Sachs downgraded shares to Sell today. For more color, click here.
- Velti plc (Nasdaq: VELT) low of $3.07. Velti submitted its regulatory filing for the three-months ended September 30th, giving investors a better look into the miss and lowered guidance. Click here for the filing.
- MICROS Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: MCRS) low of $42.36. MICROS announced that Peter Altabef would succeed Tom Giannopoulos as CEO in January. For details on the shift, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Trading Radar for 12/18: Nike (NKE), Rite Aid (RAD), ConAgra (CAG), Red Hat (RHT) Report
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/18: (GLW) (FDX) (BLOX) Upgraded; (MAC) (RLGY) (NDRO) Downgraded
- Market Wrap: Fed Firms on Rate Hike; Empire Resorts Gets Big Gaming Win; On Deck Capital Rips on Debut
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesConstruction Spending, HSBC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!