Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 11/30: (EBAY) (CBK) (RGC) High; (NTLS) (ZUMZ) (RIC) Low
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation/Pfizer Make it Official
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Today, Rips Bill Ackman
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- eBay Inc. (Nasdaq: EBAY) $52.92. eBay riding the wave of good sentiment today, following positive chatter out of Nomura yesterday. Investors are seeing strong Cyber Monday and overall holiday sales trends, hoping it will hit eBay shares this coming quarter.
- Christopher & Banks Corp. (NYSE: CBK) high of $4.75. Christopher & Banks popping nearly 30 percent to a new high today after reporting surprise third-quarter profit of 10 cents per share Thursday night.
- Regal Entertainment Group (NYSE: RGC) high of $16.30. Regal started off strong Friday following an announcement of a $1 special dividend yesterday. At currently market prices, the yield will be over 6 percent.
- Hanesbrands (NYSE: HBI) high of $37.04. Hanesbrands updated on expectations and goals over the next year. In part, the company said it expected adjusted earnings to rise 10 percent in 2013. For more on the outlook, click here.
- NTELOS Holdings (Nasdaq: NTLS) low of $12.12. NTELOS hammered toda as FBR Capital cut its rating to Underperform while chopping its target down from $21 to $5.
- Zumiez, Inc. (Nasdaq: ZUMZ) low of $18.58. Zumiez hit as Q3 EPS missed expectations by 8 cents and Q4 guidance also came in below views.
- Richmont Mines Inc. (AMEX: RIC) low of $2.78. Richmont Mines said it has immediately closed the Francoeur Mine and suspended exploration activities on the Wasamac gold property. For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ActiveCare Announces Third Quarter Financial Results
- Uber wins halt to N.Y. price-fixing lawsuit during appeal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNomura, Dividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!