Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 11/28: (TWX) (RGR) (PVH) High; (UTI) (CLF) (MTOR) Low
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/26: (KITE) (SNX) (ARRY) Higher; (SXL) (NAT) (RICE) Lower (more...)
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Time Warner Inc. (NYSE: TWX) $46.91. Time Warner getting a little boosts as former NBCUniversal CEO Jeff Zucker may accept a key role with CNN. Nothing is final and discussions may fall apart.
- Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (NYSE: RGR) high of $59.43. Sturm Ruger up for the seventh session to a new all-time high today. Ruger has been showing some strong upside since falling a little after its quarterly release at the end of October and really strong post the National Election on November 6th.
- PVH Corp. (NYSE: PVH) high of $116.51. PVH Corp. beat Q3 expectations by 4 cents yesterday. Earnings outlook for FY12 and Q412 was rather tepid.
- ARM Holdings plc (Nasdaq: ARMH) high of $37.36. ARM getting a little bit of an extra boost after chatter this morning swarmed around Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) making a bid. Given that Intel has had trouble busting into the mobile device chipset market, the rumor might not be too far fetched, but everything is pure speculation right now.
- Universal Technical Institute, Inc. (NYSE: UTI) low of $8.00. UTI reported Q4 EPS of $0.06, or $0.11 ex-items, versus the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $101.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $104.16 million.
The company also said that it expected 2013 new student starts for the first half of the year to be flat to slightly down before possibly improving during the second half, resulting in full year new student starts to be close to flat year over year. For more color, click here.
- Cliffs Natural Resources (NYSE: CLF) low of $28.33. Cliffs has been hampered in the past by expectations of lagging coal demand. Today, First Point Minerals of Vancouver, B.C., issued an update on the Decar project, which is in the Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA) phase.
- Meritor, Inc. (NYSE: MTOR) low of $3.83. Meritor hit today after announcing a dilutive $150 million convertible senior notes offering earlier.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DTE Energy (DTE) Increases 2016 Operating Earnings Guidance
- Webco Industries, Inc. Reports Fiscal 2016 Fourth Quarter Results
- Rosetta Genomics (ROSG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!