Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 11/27: (ACAD) (CAG) (CREE) High; (MMR) (BV) Low
- Market Wrap: U.S. Auto Sales Miss Mark in Feb.; Orexigen Rips on Contrave Update; PIMCO Outflows Slow
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/03: (NPTN) (CECO) (SWHC) Higher; (CYCC) (BOBE) (TNET) Lower (more...)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- PIMCO Total Return Outflows at $8.6B in Feb., Lowest Since Gross Left
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: ACAD) $6.54. No surprise here. Acadia ripping 184 percent to a new high after reporting its pivotal Phase III trial evaluating the efficacy, tolerability and safety of pimavanserin in patients with Parkinson’s disease psychosis (PDP) met both primary and secondary endpoints.
- ConAgra Foods, Inc. (NYSE: CAG) high of $29.68. It's an unusual occurrence for the acquirer in an M&A to see decent upside after announcing a big deal, but investors of ConAgra are applauding its move to grab up Ralcorp (NYSE: RAH) for $90 per share. ConAgra rose nearly 5 percent on today's session.
- Cree Inc (Nasdaq: CREE) high of $33.60. Cree higher amid positive comments out of Cantor Fitzgerald on Monday. Cantor thinks Cree might become a major player in the growing consumer LED lighting segment. For more, click here.
- ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) high of $45.00. ADT just missed fourth-quarter results earlier, but the company did approve a $2 billion stock buyback.
- McMoRan Exploration (NYSE: MMR) low of $7.25. McMoRan lower again as RBC Capital downgraded shares to Sector Perform and JPMorgan argued that shares were 'overvalued.' For more on the JPMorgan note, click here.
- Bazaarvoice (Nasdaq: BV) low of $9.29. Bazaarvoice posted a narrower-than-expected Q2 loss of 7 cents per share. Active enterprise clients sequentially rose from 1,076 to 1,109.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 3/3: (LL) (GPS) (C) Upgraded; (MNKD) (PGN) (MDAS) Downgraded
- Kimco Realty (KIM) Establishes $500M 'At The Market' Offering Program
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/3: (MBLX) (OREX) (MDR) Higher; (OPWR) (PRIM) (CMLS) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, JPMorgan, RBC Capital, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!