Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 11/27: (ACAD) (CAG) (CREE) High; (MMR) (BV) Low
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: ACAD) $6.54. No surprise here. Acadia ripping 184 percent to a new high after reporting its pivotal Phase III trial evaluating the efficacy, tolerability and safety of pimavanserin in patients with Parkinson’s disease psychosis (PDP) met both primary and secondary endpoints.
- ConAgra Foods, Inc. (NYSE: CAG) high of $29.68. It's an unusual occurrence for the acquirer in an M&A to see decent upside after announcing a big deal, but investors of ConAgra are applauding its move to grab up Ralcorp (NYSE: RAH) for $90 per share. ConAgra rose nearly 5 percent on today's session.
- Cree Inc (Nasdaq: CREE) high of $33.60. Cree higher amid positive comments out of Cantor Fitzgerald on Monday. Cantor thinks Cree might become a major player in the growing consumer LED lighting segment. For more, click here.
- ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) high of $45.00. ADT just missed fourth-quarter results earlier, but the company did approve a $2 billion stock buyback.
- McMoRan Exploration (NYSE: MMR) low of $7.25. McMoRan lower again as RBC Capital downgraded shares to Sector Perform and JPMorgan argued that shares were 'overvalued.' For more on the JPMorgan note, click here.
- Bazaarvoice (Nasdaq: BV) low of $9.29. Bazaarvoice posted a narrower-than-expected Q2 loss of 7 cents per share. Active enterprise clients sequentially rose from 1,076 to 1,109.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Trading Radar for 03/10: FuelCell (FCEL), Fuel Tech (FTEK), Resolute Energy (REN), Douglas Dynamics (PLOW) Report
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 03/07: (FCEL) (GTAT) (FL) High; (VIP) (MCGC) Low
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/17: (PPHM) SPLS) (ITMN) (NEON)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, JPMorgan, RBC Capital, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!