Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 11/27: (ACAD) (CAG) (CREE) High; (MMR) (BV) Low
- Wall St. gains as data points to budding economy
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Ends Merger Talks with Hershey (HSY)
- EU to hand Apple multi-billion dollar Irish tax bill: sources
- American Airlines (AAL) Appoints COO Isom as President
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/29: (SYRS) (FLEX) (MDLZ) Higher; (SCSC) (HSY) (CTLT) Lower (more...)
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: ACAD) $6.54. No surprise here. Acadia ripping 184 percent to a new high after reporting its pivotal Phase III trial evaluating the efficacy, tolerability and safety of pimavanserin in patients with Parkinson’s disease psychosis (PDP) met both primary and secondary endpoints.
- ConAgra Foods, Inc. (NYSE: CAG) high of $29.68. It's an unusual occurrence for the acquirer in an M&A to see decent upside after announcing a big deal, but investors of ConAgra are applauding its move to grab up Ralcorp (NYSE: RAH) for $90 per share. ConAgra rose nearly 5 percent on today's session.
- Cree Inc (Nasdaq: CREE) high of $33.60. Cree higher amid positive comments out of Cantor Fitzgerald on Monday. Cantor thinks Cree might become a major player in the growing consumer LED lighting segment. For more, click here.
- ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) high of $45.00. ADT just missed fourth-quarter results earlier, but the company did approve a $2 billion stock buyback.
- McMoRan Exploration (NYSE: MMR) low of $7.25. McMoRan lower again as RBC Capital downgraded shares to Sector Perform and JPMorgan argued that shares were 'overvalued.' For more on the JPMorgan note, click here.
- Bazaarvoice (Nasdaq: BV) low of $9.29. Bazaarvoice posted a narrower-than-expected Q2 loss of 7 cents per share. Active enterprise clients sequentially rose from 1,076 to 1,109.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 8/29: (MCUR) (DK) (USG)
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 8/26: (PQ) (EQT) (BURL) Upgraded; (SIG) (WM) (NKE) Downgraded
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/26: (PQ) (PSTG) (NVAX) Higher; (ESI) (TLND) (HLF) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, JPMorgan, RBC Capital, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!