Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 11/19: (YHOO) (LOW) (ARMH) High; (INTC) (DMND) (ACTG) Low
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/30: (DRYS) (TSLA) (HLT) Higher; (EGY) (SNTA) (TCK) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Chairman Miller Will Step Down in July
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Yahoo! Inc. (Nasdaq: YHOO) $18.26. Yahoo! ticking higher amid earlier chatter it might be talking with Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) over a new search partnership. That chatter has since been denied by at least Facebook. However, the potential for additional, smaller collaborations between the two is a boon for Yahoo!
- Lowe's (NYSE: LOW) high of $34.50. Lowe's topped third-quarter EPS views by 5 cents while comps of 1.8 percent rose more than expected. For more color, click here.
- ARM Hodings (Nasdaq: ARMH) high of $35.81. Intel's announcement that CEO Paul Otellini would be stepping down next May, but no mention of a successor, could mean trouble at the top for one of ARM's largest rivals. (See next entry for more.)
- Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) low of $19.73. Intel announced that the company’s president and CEO, Paul Otellini, has decided to retire as an officer and director at the company’s annual stockholders’ meeting in May, starting an orderly leadership transition over the next six months.
No successor was named, though internal and external candidates will be evaluated.
- Diamond Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: DMND) low of $13.31. Diamond slammed following a downgrade at Jefferies to Underperform earlier. The stock has been volatile since reporting earnings results for the first three-quarters of 2012 last week.
- Acacia Research Corp. (Nasdaq: ACTG) low of $19.86. Acacia is seeing some unusual pressure Monday as shares move back below the $21 near-term support level. Volume of 2.4 million shares is nearly three-times the trailing average.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Acquire Auspex Pharma (ASPX) in $3.2B Deal
- Document Security Systems (DSS) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.66
- Art's Way Manufacturing (ARTW) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.04