Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 11/13: (HD) (NTI) (YHOO) High; (WFT) (TROX) (INTC) Low
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Home Depot, Inc. (NYSE: HD) $64.43. Home Depot beat third-quarter expectations with EPS of 74 cents and revs of $18.1 billion. Comps rose 4.2 percent. The company also boosted its FY12 EPS and revs growth outlook. For more, click here.
- Northern Tier Energy LP (NYSE: NTI) high of $25.80. Northern Tier reported mixed third-quarter results today, but also declared a $1.48 per share prorated quarterly dividend.
- Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO) high of $17.85. Yahoo! showing some strength above the $17.50 per share price level.
- Weatherford International (NYSE: WFT) low of $9.14. After markets closed Monday, Weatherford reported preliminary Q3 net income of $521 million, flat from last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.82 billion, versus $3.37 billion reported last year.
The Company also said it sees fourth-quarter EPS of 20 cents, versus expectations calling for 23 cents.
- Tronox Limited (NYSE: TROX) low of $14.12. Tronox missed Q3 EPS expectations by 24 cents. Revs of $487.3 million were also far behind views.
- Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) low of $20.50. Intel lower as one analyst speculates that the abrupt departure of Microsoft's (Nasdaq: MSFT) Steven Sinofsky might spell trouble for the chipmaker. Click here for more color.
- J.C. Penney (NYSE: JCP) low of $17.54. J.C. Penney at three-and-a-half year lows as the retailer is doing little to regain investor confidence. For some analyst color on the recent decline, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- With 25% Upside, Albemarle (ALB) Earns Spot on Goldman Sachs' Conviction Buy List
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Alcoa (AA) Following 7c EPS Miss
- Jefferies Cuts Price target on Domino's Pizza (DPZ) Following 3Q15 EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!