Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 11/13: (HD) (NTI) (YHOO) High; (WFT) (TROX) (INTC) Low
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Home Depot, Inc. (NYSE: HD) $64.43. Home Depot beat third-quarter expectations with EPS of 74 cents and revs of $18.1 billion. Comps rose 4.2 percent. The company also boosted its FY12 EPS and revs growth outlook. For more, click here.
- Northern Tier Energy LP (NYSE: NTI) high of $25.80. Northern Tier reported mixed third-quarter results today, but also declared a $1.48 per share prorated quarterly dividend.
- Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO) high of $17.85. Yahoo! showing some strength above the $17.50 per share price level.
- Weatherford International (NYSE: WFT) low of $9.14. After markets closed Monday, Weatherford reported preliminary Q3 net income of $521 million, flat from last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.82 billion, versus $3.37 billion reported last year.
The Company also said it sees fourth-quarter EPS of 20 cents, versus expectations calling for 23 cents.
- Tronox Limited (NYSE: TROX) low of $14.12. Tronox missed Q3 EPS expectations by 24 cents. Revs of $487.3 million were also far behind views.
- Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) low of $20.50. Intel lower as one analyst speculates that the abrupt departure of Microsoft's (Nasdaq: MSFT) Steven Sinofsky might spell trouble for the chipmaker. Click here for more color.
- J.C. Penney (NYSE: JCP) low of $17.54. J.C. Penney at three-and-a-half year lows as the retailer is doing little to regain investor confidence. For some analyst color on the recent decline, click here.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2, FY14
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Google (GOOG) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of $6.27; CPCs Fell 9%, Paid Clicks Rose 26%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!