Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 10/25: (PG) (RCL) (ADT) High; (BBY) (SPR) (CROX) Low
Article Related Press Releases (7) Related Articles (8) Related SEC Filings (6) Stock Quotes (8) Comments (0)
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Autohome (ATHM) IPO Nearly Doubles on Open
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (VIMC) (NRF) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (LH) Lower (more...)
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP) IPO Opens Up Over 20%
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Procter & Gamble Co. (NYSE: PG) $69.58. Procter & Gamble reported solid first-quarter results and guided fiscal 2012 above consensus views. Shars rose as much as 4 percent on the session Thursday.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (NYSE: RCL) high of $34.74. Royal Caribbean beat Q3 EPS views by 23 cents today. The company also boosted its outlook for fiscal 2012 EPS to a range of $1.85 to $1.95.
- The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) high of $43.45. ADT affirmed that Corvex Management filed a 13D today. ADT said it, "engages in an ongoing dialog with its shareholders and has had constructive discussions with Corvex and others to understand their views."
- Mylan, Inc. (Nasdaq: MYL) high of $24.94. Mylan topped Q3 EPS expectations while boost its FY12 EPS outlook to a range of $2.50 to $2.60, up 5 cents per share on both ends. Shares moved about 4 percent higher following the report.
- Best Buy (NYSE: BBY) low of $15.07. Best Buy hit as it said it expects fiscal third quarter adjusted (non-GAAP) earnings per diluted share will be significantly below the prior-year period. The company also announced that effective January 1, 2013, Best Buy`s operations in the U.S. will be structured around the following groups:
- Crocs, Inc. (Nasdaq: CROX) low of $12.61. Crocs beat Q3 views but issued sour guidance for calendar 2012. The clog giant said it sees break even loss, compared with expectations calling for EPS of 10 cents per share.
- Spirit AeroSystems Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SPR) low of $14.34. Spirit AeroSystems hit on reports it expects to record forward loss charges of about $590 million, which will be included in the company's third quarter 2012 financial results. Shares slipped over 33 percent on the session following the outlook.
- F5 Networks, Inc. (Nasdaq: FFIV) low of $. F5 reported Q4 EPS of $1.12, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $362.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $365.92 million.
The company also sees Q1 2012 EPS of $1.14 to $1.16 and revs of $363 million to $370 million, versus consensus EPS of $1.20 and revs of $373.5 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ProfNet Experts Available on New Year's Resolutions, Nelson Mandela, More
- Sara Bareilles to Perform at PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARDS 2014
- Apple (AAPL) Hires Top Radio Ad Exec as iTunes Radio Looks to Draw More Revenue
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related Entities13D, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!