Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 10/18: (SIRI) (HOV) (C) High; (LNET) (APOL) Low
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. (Nasdaq: SIRI) $2.97. After the market closed Wednesday, CEO Mel Karmazin reported selling 13.1 million Sirius common under a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan established on August 30, 2012.
About 5.8 million were unloaded on October 15, and 7.3 million on October 16, 2012.
- Hovnanian Enterprises Inc. (NYSE: HOV) high of $4.55. Higher again following a 9.3 percent rise on yesterday on strong housing numbers. Shares have been strong above the $4 level
- Citigroup, Inc. (NYSE: C) high of $38.72. Citi is on a four-session run following its earnings release on Monday and amid the surprise departure of Vikram Pandit as CEO on Tuesday.
- USG Corp. (NYSE: USG) high of $24.41. USG reported adjusted operating Q3 profit from continuing operations of $32 million in the third quarter of 2012, which compares to an adjusted operating loss from continuing operations of $20 million in the third quarter of 2011.
- LodgeNet Interactive Corporation (Nasdaq: LNET) low of $0.29. Pressured below the 37 cent support level today.
- Apollo Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: APOL) low of $20.45. Apollo lower for a second session following fourth-quarter numbers release on Tuesday night. Shares slipped 25.6 percent over the last two sessions, though are off of intraday lows Thursday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ProfNet Experts Available on New Year's Resolutions, Nelson Mandela, More
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 12/04: (PLUG) (GM) (LVS) High; (TC) (TRQ) Low
- Triple-S (GTS) May Not Meet FY13 EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCiti, Mel Karmazin, Vikram Pandit, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!