Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 09/07: (GE) (PPHM) (ULTA) High; (ADNC) (DDMG) (ENVI) Low
Article Related Press Releases (8) Related Articles (9) Related SEC Filings (4) Stock Quotes (8) Comments (0)
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- General Electric Co. (NYSE: GE) high of $21.50. GE hitting a new high on light volume today. The company declared a quarterly dividend earlier and industrials are ripping on China's new infrastructure spending plans.
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: PPHM) high of $5.08. Peregrine ripping today on strong interim results were presented from its 121 patient randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled Phase IIb trial in patients with refractory non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). Shares popped 65.5 percent higher on the news.
- Ulta Salon (Nasdaq: ULTA) high of $103.52. Ulta Salon moving higher following strong Q2 results issued late Thursday. Shares up 8.7 percent to the new mark today.
- Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (Nasdaq: SWHC) high of $11.00. Smith & Wesson also issued a earnings beat for its first-quarter results. EPS topped views by 10 cents and the Company raised its view for the rest of fiscal 2013.
- Audience Inc. (Nasdaq: ADNC) low of $5.80. Audience slammed after stating that Apple might not use its IP for the upcoming iPhone 5 model. Shares plummeted 69 percent on the session Friday.
- Digital Domain Media Group, Inc. (NYSE: DDMG) low of $0.54. Digital Domain slammed after announcing a strategic realignment earlier. CEO John C. Textor resigned and the Company will cease operations at Port St. Lucie.
- Envivio (Nasdaq: ENVI) low of $2.11. Envivio hit after reporting a wider than expected Q2 loss of 13 cents per share. The company also guided for Q3 loss of 16 cents to 12 cents per share, versus views expecting a loss of 9 cents per share.
Envivio also noted that in, "August 2012 the company began cost-cutting efforts including a reduction in force of nine employees and operating expense reductions."
- Suntech Power Holdings Co., Ltd. (NYSE: STP) low of $0.72. Suntech Power lower amid its Chief Commercial Officer, Andrew Beebe, announcing his resignation this morning. Beebe cited personal reasons on the departure. For more from the release, click here.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ProfNet Experts Available on New Year's Resolutions, Nelson Mandela, More
- Contango ORE Announces the Results of Its Annual Meeting of Shareholders
- Federal Realty Investment Trust Announces Fourth Quarter And Year-End 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call Information
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!