Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 09/06: (AMZN) (PHM) (SWKS) High; (OCZ) (RIMM) (YGE) Low
Article Related Press Releases (2) Related Articles (4) Related SEC Filings (1) Stock Quotes (11) Comments (0)
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Amazon.com Inc. (Nasdaq: AMZN) high of $252.28. Amazon popping into its airplane-hanger-themed event for its next Kindle Fire/potential smartphone announcement.
- Pulte Group (NYSE: PHM) high of $14.60. Pulte Group moving higher as peer Hovnanian Enterprises (NYSE: HOV) posted a surprise Q2 profit today.
- Skyworks Solutions (Nasdaq: SWKS) high of $31.00. Skyworks got a hat-tip from UBS earlier, with the firm keeping a Buy rating and boosting its price target $3 to $36. Click here to see the note.
- DR Horton Inc. (NYSE: DHI) high of $19.89. Also moving on Hovnanian news Thursday. Shares popped 2.3 percent to the new high.
- OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: OCZ) low of $3.86. OCZ slammed as much as 28 percent after cutting its sales outlook for the second-quarter of 2013. The Company expects preliminary revenue for the second fiscal quarter of 2013 to be approximately $110 to 120 million compared to the previously guided revenue range of $130 to $140 million. The Street was at $134.4 million.
- Research In Motion Limited (Nasdaq: RIMM) low of $6.33. RIM once again at new lows as peers continue rolling-out new product (like Amazon's event today, and Nokia (NYSE: NOK) and Google (Nasdaq: GOOG) events yesterday), while RIM's next product probably won't drop until after the holidays. Shares have closed lower 15 of 17 sessions, though the stock is higher today.
- Yingli Green Energy Holding Company Limited (NYSE: YGE) low of $1.48. Yingli ticked lower earlier following the European Commission opening an anti-dumping investigation into Chinese solar products.
Yingli issued a statement here.
- JA Solar Holdings Co., Ltd. (Nasdaq: JASO) low of $0.76. JA Solar also lower on the pending EC anti-dumping investigation.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Muddy Waters Crashed NQ Mobile's (NQ) Q3 Call
- Market Wrap: Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry; MetLife Deemed SIFI; New CEO at Kraft Foods; American Apparel Catches Bid