Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 09/06: (AMZN) (PHM) (SWKS) High; (OCZ) (RIMM) (YGE) Low
Article Related Press Releases (2) Related Articles (4) Related SEC Filings (1) Stock Quotes (11) Comments (0)
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Amazon.com Inc. (Nasdaq: AMZN) high of $252.28. Amazon popping into its airplane-hanger-themed event for its next Kindle Fire/potential smartphone announcement.
- Pulte Group (NYSE: PHM) high of $14.60. Pulte Group moving higher as peer Hovnanian Enterprises (NYSE: HOV) posted a surprise Q2 profit today.
- Skyworks Solutions (Nasdaq: SWKS) high of $31.00. Skyworks got a hat-tip from UBS earlier, with the firm keeping a Buy rating and boosting its price target $3 to $36. Click here to see the note.
- DR Horton Inc. (NYSE: DHI) high of $19.89. Also moving on Hovnanian news Thursday. Shares popped 2.3 percent to the new high.
- OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: OCZ) low of $3.86. OCZ slammed as much as 28 percent after cutting its sales outlook for the second-quarter of 2013. The Company expects preliminary revenue for the second fiscal quarter of 2013 to be approximately $110 to 120 million compared to the previously guided revenue range of $130 to $140 million. The Street was at $134.4 million.
- Research In Motion Limited (Nasdaq: RIMM) low of $6.33. RIM once again at new lows as peers continue rolling-out new product (like Amazon's event today, and Nokia (NYSE: NOK) and Google (Nasdaq: GOOG) events yesterday), while RIM's next product probably won't drop until after the holidays. Shares have closed lower 15 of 17 sessions, though the stock is higher today.
- Yingli Green Energy Holding Company Limited (NYSE: YGE) low of $1.48. Yingli ticked lower earlier following the European Commission opening an anti-dumping investigation into Chinese solar products.
Yingli issued a statement here.
- JA Solar Holdings Co., Ltd. (Nasdaq: JASO) low of $0.76. JA Solar also lower on the pending EC anti-dumping investigation.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Market Wrap: Shire Makes Bid for Baxalta, Gets Rejected; Fed's Lockhart Hints at Sept. Rate Hike; Splitsville for RR Donnelley
- Gener8 Maritime (GNRT) Tops Q2 EPS by 15c
- Genco Shipping & Trading Limited (GNK) Reports Q2 Loss Per Share of $0.67
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesUBS, Kindle, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!