Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 08/28: (MOV) (PVH) (LLY) High; (AMD) (PPO) (HPQ) Low
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Pope Francis Named TIME's 2013 Person of the Year
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Movado Group (NYSE: MOV) high of $36.11. Movado reported a Q2 EPS beat of 12 cents earlier. The watchmaker also raised its EPS outlook for 2012, now seeing $1.40, from prior guidance of $1.15. Click here for more color.
- PVH Corp. (NYSE: PVH) high of $94.74. PVH issued a 5 cent earnings beat Monday night, reporting Q2 EPS of $1.25. The retailer also boosted its outlook for 2012 earnings.
- Eli Lilly (NYSE: LLY) high of $45.45. Lilly moving higher following a two-notch upgrade at Atlantic Equities earlier.
- Heinz (NYSE: HNZ) high of $58.31. Heinz issued preliminary first-quarter 2013 results earlier, with numbers coming in better than expected. Heinz sees EPS of 87 cents, versus consensus views at 80 cents. The ketchup and foods giant is expected to report results Wednesday.
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NYSE: AMD) low of $3.78. Lower on sector weakness today amid some encouraging comments from Wells Fargo made earlier following meetings with management last week.
- Polypore International Inc. (NYSE: PPO) low of $30.62. Polypore lower following news that General Motors (NYSE: GM) would be halting Chevy Volt production for a few weeks in September and October.
- Hewlett-Packard Co. (NYSE: HPQ) low of $16.82. Hewlett-Packard also lower following Wells Fargo comments earlier. Wells was bullish on the exit of Lexmark from the inkjet market. The firm thinks H-P's scale should help it in the segment.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ProfNet Experts Available on New Year's Resolutions, Nelson Mandela, More
- Focus on Microsoft's (MSFT) Cloud Transition, Not CEO - Jefferies
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesEarnings, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!