Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 08/07: (MR) (NWSA) (CIEN) High; (NIHD) (HEK) (LEAP) Low
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Mindray Medical International (NYSE: MR) high of $36.08. Mindray popping higher after reporting second-quarter earnings of 50 cents per share and revs of $267.8 million, both beating expectations.
- News Corp. (Nasdaq: NWSA) high of $24.04. News Corp. trading higher with the broader markets heading into its fourth-quarter 2012 earnings release, expected out after the markets close tomorrow, August 8th. Shares are currently on a four-session winning streak, pushing above the $23.50 resistance level.
- CIENA Corp. (Nasdaq: CIEN) high of $18.38. Ciena moving above the $17.50 level on volume Tuesday. The company announced earlier its third-quarter fiscal 2012 results will be released at the end of August.
- NII Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: NIHD) low of $5.65. NI Holdings lower after reporting a surprise Q2 loss. The company also lowered fiscal 2012 sales expectations, now seeing $6.1 billion, from $7.1 billion prior.
- Heckmann (NYSE: HEK) low of $2.62. Heckmann reported second-quarter 2012 earnings of 7 cents per share on revenue of $119.3 million, mixed to the consensus. Craig-Hallum cut its rating on the stock Tuesday morning.
- Leap Wireless (Nasdaq: LEAP) low of $4.28. Leap reported a wider-than-expected Q2 loss late Monday, with revs also missing views. Baird and National Securities downgraded the stock today.
- WMS Industries Inc. (NYSE: WMS) low of $13.90. WMS missed fourth-quarter expectations by 5 cents per share. Shares were downgraded at Nomura, JPMorgan, and BofA/Merrill earlier Tuesday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ProfNet Experts Available on New Year's Resolutions, Nelson Mandela, More
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- FBR Capital Starts National-Oilwell Varco (NOV) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Robert W Baird, Bank of America, Nomura, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!