Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 08/03: (CBS) (KFT) (RMD) High; (MTG) (MCP) (ZIP) Low
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- CBS (NYSE: CBS) high of $35.17. CBS popping 6.5 percent following strong second-quarter results issued after the market closed Thursday. CBS ended up beating consensus EPS views by six cents.
- Kraft Foods Inc. (Nasdaq: KFT) high of $40.29. Kraft reported Q2 EPS of 68 cents, which beat estimates by six cents. Shares popped about 5 percent on the session to the new high.
- ResMed, Inc. (NYSE: RMD) high of $36.00. ResMed also moving higher on MTG) low of $0.66. MGIC moving lower again following Thursday's second quarter report as FBR Capital cut its rating on the stock from Outperform to Market Perform while lowering its price target from $5 down to $1.
- Molycorp, Inc. (NYSE: MCP) low of $11.31. Molycorp lower after reporting second-quarter 2012 loss of three cents versus consensus expectations calling for an eight cent per share profit. For more on the results, click here. Molycorp fell about 30 percent on the session to the new low.
- Zipcar, Inc. (Nasdaq: ZIP) low of $6.50. Zipcar also getting slammed following earnings. The company reported a Q2 loss of one cent per share, which was wider than views. In addition, Zipcar said it sees fiscal 2012 revenue of $272-$278 million, versus the consensus of $290.8 million. Shares down over 38 percent on the session.
- Health Net, Inc. (NYSE: HNT) low of $$16.66. Health Net beat Q2 expectations, but lowered its outlook significantly for fiscal 2012 EPS from $2.35 to $2.50 prior down to $1.00 to $1.10.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bass' Hayman Capital Said to Take GM (GM) Stake
- Trading Radar for 12/05: Kroger (KR), Dollar General (DG), Toro (TTC), UTI Worldwide (UTIW) Report
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/05: (RVBD) (JCP) (MSFT) (PVA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!