Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 07/30: (KO) (SRPT) (ROP) High; (SQNM) (TSL) (YGE) Low
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) high of $81.13. Coca-Cola moving to a new high bolstered by declaration of a quarterly dividend as well as the company announcing a new operating structure.
- Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SRPT) high of $10.25. Sarepta continuing higher following strong results from eteplirsen in Phase IIb for the treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD). Inclusive of today's high, shares moved nearly 200 percent since the close on July 23rd.
- Roper Industries Inc. (NYSE: ROP) high of $108.89. Roper reported in-line Q2 EPS of $1.15, but boosted its outlook for 2012, now seeing EPS of $4.84 to $5.00, from $4.75 to $4.91 prior and the consensus of $4.83.
The Company also announced it entered into an agreement to acquire Sunquest Information Systems for about $1.415 billion.
- Array BioPharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARRY) high of $5.13. Array continuing higher following a mid-July announcement it entered an agreement with Clovis Oncology for the discovery of a novel KIT inhibitor targeting resistance mutations for the treatment of GIST. Shares are on a four-session win streak and have closed higher 13 of the last 14 sessions.
- Sequenom Inc. (Nasdaq: SQNM) low of $2.85. Sequenom continues lower following a Q2 EPS miss issued late last Thursday. The stock is off 22 percent since then.
- Yingli Green Energy Holding Co. Ltd. (NYSE: YGE) low of $1.76. Lower on Trina news (below) as well as overall segment pressure.
- Trina Solar Limited (NYSE: TSL) low of $4.86. Trina falling after cutting Q2 shipment expectations earlier. The stock dropped over 10 percent on the session to the new annual low.
After getting below the $2.50 price level on July 23rd, Yingli shares have shown little in the way of support.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Starts Halliburton (HAL) at Market Perform
- Contango ORE Announces the Results of Its Annual Meeting of Shareholders
- Focus on Microsoft's (MSFT) Cloud Transition, Not CEO - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!