Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 07/25: (AOL) (LL) (SWI) High; (F) (NFLX) (GLW) Low
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- AOL Inc. (NYSE: AOL) high of $29.37. AOL popping higher after reporting second-quarter 2012 EPS of 23 cents on revs of $531.1 million, versus consensus views calling for EPS of just 13 cents on revs of $519.36 million. Shares up 6.8 percent on the session.
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: LL) high of $41.86. Lumber Liquidators jumping about $10 higher, or 29 percent, to the new level Wednesday following strong quarterly results and improved outlook for fiscal 2012. EPS in the quarter was 43 cents on revs of $210.3 million, beating views calling for EPS of 29 cents and revs of $196.52 million.
Lumber Liquidators sees 2012 EPS of $1.30 to $1.42, versus prior guidance of $1.10 to $1.25 and the consensus of $1.24. The Company also sees 2012 revenue of $750 million to $775 million, versus prior guidance of $720 million to $750 million and the consensus of $755.46 million.
- SolarWinds, Inc. (NYSE: SWI) high of $48.90. SolarWinds topped Q2 views by six cents and guided to the strong-end of fiscal 2012 expectations. For more color on the quarter, click here.
- The Medicines Co. (Nasdaq: MDCO) high of $26.15. Medicines also an earnings mover today, its second-quarter adjusted EPS of 46 cents topping consensus views calling for 17 cents.
- Ford Motor (NYSE: F) low of $8.92. Though Ford beat second-quarter expectations earlier, investors were concerned with what's happening in Europe. Ford swung to a net loss in Europe and also lowered its SAAR for 2012 to about 14 million units.
- Corning Inc. (NYSE: GLW) low of $11.11. Corning reported in-line Q2 EPS of 31 cents. The Company warned that it still sees glass price declines moving into the third quarter.
- Netflix, Inc. (Nasdaq: NFLX) low of $59.20. Netflix reported a six cent Q2 EPS beat Tuesday night, but sub metrics and its outlook gave investors pause Wednesday. For more on Netflix's results, click here.
Shares fell over 26 percent on the session.
- International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) low of $11.92. IGT reported Q3 EPS of 23 cents, missing views by six cents. Revs of $532.8 million were also light compared with the consensus. On the session Wednesday, IGT shares fell just about 19 percent to the new mark.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ProfNet Experts Available on New Year's Resolutions, Nelson Mandela, More
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/10: (BBRY) (FTNT) (LULU) (FU) (OSIS)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!