Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 06/25: (SLB) (MON) (AERI) High; (COH) (MCP) (MTZ) Low
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
- Coach, Inc. (NYSE: COH) $33.60. Coach is seeing some value buying today following a several session slide. Earlier, BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Coach from Neutral to Underperform and moved its price target from $38 down to $31.
- MasTec, Inc. (NYSE: MTZ) $27.96. MasTec lower today as analyst commentary on some of the company's largest pipeline partners has been negative today.
- Molycorp, Inc. (NYSE: MCP) $2.39. Molycorp dropped below the $2.50 per share level early on the session. The stock has closed lower for the last three-straight sessions and was finding some support at $2.70. Shares are now down 56 percent in 2014.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Air Products (APD) Sends Letter Outlining Terms of Preliminary, Non-binding Indication of Interest to Acquire Yingde
- Heron Therapeutics Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesSun Capital Partners, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!