Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 06/25: (SLB) (MON) (AERI) High; (COH) (MCP) (MTZ) Low
- Coach, Inc. (NYSE: COH) $33.60. Coach is seeing some value buying today following a several session slide. Earlier, BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Coach from Neutral to Underperform and moved its price target from $38 down to $31.
- MasTec, Inc. (NYSE: MTZ) $27.96. MasTec lower today as analyst commentary on some of the company's largest pipeline partners has been negative today.
- Molycorp, Inc. (NYSE: MCP) $2.39. Molycorp dropped below the $2.50 per share level early on the session. The stock has closed lower for the last three-straight sessions and was finding some support at $2.70. Shares are now down 56 percent in 2014.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 7/29: (CYT) (TJX)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/29: (RJET) (NHTC) (OGEN) Higher; (NSLP) (YELP) (VDSI) Lower
- Depomed (DEPO) Board Rejects Horizon Pharma's (HZNP) Revised Takeover Proposal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesSun Capital Partners, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!