Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 06/25: (SLB) (MON) (AERI) High; (COH) (MCP) (MTZ) Low
- Wall Street drops as healthcare stocks weigh
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/28: (AVXL) (SPU) (HLIT) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (FGP) Lower
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Sees Stronger Apple (AAPL) iPhone ASPs
- Fed may change stress tests, capital buffers for U.S. banks: Yellen
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- Coach, Inc. (NYSE: COH) $33.60. Coach is seeing some value buying today following a several session slide. Earlier, BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Coach from Neutral to Underperform and moved its price target from $38 down to $31.
- MasTec, Inc. (NYSE: MTZ) $27.96. MasTec lower today as analyst commentary on some of the company's largest pipeline partners has been negative today.
- Molycorp, Inc. (NYSE: MCP) $2.39. Molycorp dropped below the $2.50 per share level early on the session. The stock has closed lower for the last three-straight sessions and was finding some support at $2.70. Shares are now down 56 percent in 2014.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Checks Show Solid Model X Orders, Aggressive Model S Discounting - Pacific Crest
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Essent Group (ESNT) to Neutral
- Rumors PE Firms Passing on Walgreens (WBA) Stores Seen as Part of Negotiation Process - Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesSun Capital Partners, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!