Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 06/25: (SLB) (MON) (AERI) High; (COH) (MCP) (MTZ) Low
- Futures flat as investors await Fed
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Guides Q1 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Pfizer (PFE) Enters Agreement to Acquire AstraZeneca's (AZN) Small Molecule Anti-Infective Business in ~$1.58B Deal
- 'Voices under the rubble' after quake hits Italy; at least 38 dead
- Oil falls on surprise build in U.S. crude stocks
- Coach, Inc. (NYSE: COH) $33.60. Coach is seeing some value buying today following a several session slide. Earlier, BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Coach from Neutral to Underperform and moved its price target from $38 down to $31.
- MasTec, Inc. (NYSE: MTZ) $27.96. MasTec lower today as analyst commentary on some of the company's largest pipeline partners has been negative today.
- Molycorp, Inc. (NYSE: MCP) $2.39. Molycorp dropped below the $2.50 per share level early on the session. The stock has closed lower for the last three-straight sessions and was finding some support at $2.70. Shares are now down 56 percent in 2014.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CST Brands (CST) Enters $4.4B Merger Agreement with Alimentation Couche-Tard
- CST Brands, Inc. Announces Merger Agreement with Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc. in a $4.4 Billion Cash Merger Transaction
- From the Olympics to Wall Street: The athletes who become brokers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesSun Capital Partners, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!