Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 06/22: (ONXX) (ARNA) (MRK) High; (KEG) (PGH) Low
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ONXX) high of $66.85. Onyx getting a little boost from Morgan Stanley, which upgraded shares from Underweight to Equalweight earlier. Shares have been higher since a positive FDA panel vote for carfilzomib on Wednesday, after the market closed.
- Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARNA) high of $11.99. Arena popped a little higher at the start before the selling started early. Shares were on a ten-session winning streak as traders positioned into its PDUFA date on June 27th for lorcaserin.
Shortly after the start today, bears piled in and sent shares down 34 percent.
- Merck & Co. Inc. (NYSE: MRK) high of $40.31. Credit Suisse gave Merck a little nudge higher today, adding it to its "US Focus List." Shares up 2.6 percent on the session.
- Key Energy Services (NYSE: KEG) low of $7.72. Key Energy was downgraded by FBR Capital from Outperform to Market Perform earlier.
The call comes after Key adjusted its second-quarter outlook Thursday morning.
- Pengrowth Energy Corp. (NYSE: PGH) low of $6.37. Pengrowth Energy got a downgrade at Raymond James today, from Outperform to Market Perform.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/06: (PDS) (INTC) (HPQ) Upgraded; (GPS) (FDO) (SODA) Downgraded
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/05: (RVBD) (JCP) (MSFT) (PVA)
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/05: (CELG) (KSS) (HK) Upgraded; (XOM) (SJM) (ALKS) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Raymond James, Morgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!