Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 06/15: (CMCSA) (QCOR) (DG) High; (GEN) (AIR) (GMCR) Low
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA) high of $31.17. Comcast getting a little boost from a late-Thursday announcement of a new Xfinity deal with Disney (NYSE: DIS). Shares moved another 1.5 percent on the session Friday.
- Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: QCOR) high of $49.13. Questcor moving higher following a late-Thursday announcement its initial commercialization plans for H.P. Acthar Gel (repository corticotropin injection) in the treatment of rheumatology-related indications already included on the FDA-approved package insert for Acthar. The stock got a few positive comments from analysts as well Friday.
- Dollar General Corporation (NYSE: DG) high of $51.40. Dollar General getting a bit of a boost as Barclays put a note out earlier suggesting that investors swap out of Family Dollar (NYSE: FDO) for Dollar General shares.
- GenOn Energy, Inc. (NYSE: GEN) low of $1.24. GenOn getting hammered since its quarterly report on May 10th. Adjusted EBITDA for the first-quarter of 2012 came in at $101, less than half that reported in the same period last year. Shares are 44 percent lower since then.
- AAR Corp. (NYSE: AIR) low of $10.45. AAR down over 9 percent to its new low after issuing preliminary fourth-quarter 2012 results that came in below views. AAR said it expects preliminary Q4 sales of $560 million to $565 million and non-GAAP EPS of 44 cents to 46 cents. The Street is currently expecting Q4 sales and EPS of $547.6 million and 48 cents, respectively. For more, click here.
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. (Nasdaq: GMCR) low of $19.45. Though Green Mountain neared the level yesterday, today marks the first time Green Mountain is below $20 per share since late 2009. The drop continues following yesterday's loss on an analyst forecasting lower office sales for the K-Cup maker. For more on the analyst outlook, click here.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Active as Spotify Introduces New Features (AAPL) (GOOG)
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/11: (MMM) (GRPN) (ALU) Upgraded; (BBRY) (OI) (LH) Downgraded
- Trading Radar for 12/10: AutoZone (AZO), Smith & Wesson (SWHC), H&R Block (HRB), NCI Building Systems (NCS) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!