Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 06/01: (DUK) High; (VRA) (DELL) (WYNN) Low
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Duke Energy Corp (NYSE: DUK) high of $22.40. Duke making a nice kick above the prior high at about $22.11, which was hit at the start of 2012. Not many other energy stocks up on the session Friday, a rather light trading day.
- Vera Bradley, Inc. (NYSE: VRA) low of $19.52. Vera Bradley lower Friday amid strong first-quarter results, but cut outlook for 2012 and low second-quarter expectations. For more color, click here.
- Dell (Nasdaq: DELL) low of $12.07. Dell simply moving along with broader markets Friday following gloomy economic data issued earlier. Since reporting a first-quarter miss on lagging sales, Dell shares fell and flatlined.
- Wynn Resorts Ltd. (Nasdaq: WYNN) low of $96.52. Wynn seeing a little extra pressure from Macao gaming numbers, showing just a 7.3 percent increase in revs for May. That compares with a 42.4 percent gain reported in the same period last year.
For more color, click here.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lannett (LCI) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Guides FY15 Revs Above Expectations
- Trading Radar for 9/2: Guidewire (GWRE), Conn's (CONN), Paragon Shipping (PRGN) Report
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/29: (CRTO) (UEPS) (DGLY) Higher; (FRO) (BIG) (ZOES) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!