Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 06/01: (DUK) High; (VRA) (DELL) (WYNN) Low
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Duke Energy Corp (NYSE: DUK) high of $22.40. Duke making a nice kick above the prior high at about $22.11, which was hit at the start of 2012. Not many other energy stocks up on the session Friday, a rather light trading day.
- Vera Bradley, Inc. (NYSE: VRA) low of $19.52. Vera Bradley lower Friday amid strong first-quarter results, but cut outlook for 2012 and low second-quarter expectations. For more color, click here.
- Dell (Nasdaq: DELL) low of $12.07. Dell simply moving along with broader markets Friday following gloomy economic data issued earlier. Since reporting a first-quarter miss on lagging sales, Dell shares fell and flatlined.
- Wynn Resorts Ltd. (Nasdaq: WYNN) low of $96.52. Wynn seeing a little extra pressure from Macao gaming numbers, showing just a 7.3 percent increase in revs for May. That compares with a 42.4 percent gain reported in the same period last year.
For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marathon Petroleum (MPC) PT Lifted to $70 at Oppenheimer
- Trading Radar for 11/30: Shoe Carnival (SCVL), NQ Mobile (NQ), Infoblox (BLOX), uniQure (QURE) Report
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!