Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 06/01: (DUK) High; (VRA) (DELL) (WYNN) Low
- Market Wrap: Pending Home Sales Reach Multi-Year Highs; M&A Rules the Day; Tesla Plans New Product Launch
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/30: (DRYS) (TSLA) (HLT) Higher; (EGY) (SNTA) (TCK) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Chairman Miller Will Step Down in July
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Duke Energy Corp (NYSE: DUK) high of $22.40. Duke making a nice kick above the prior high at about $22.11, which was hit at the start of 2012. Not many other energy stocks up on the session Friday, a rather light trading day.
- Vera Bradley, Inc. (NYSE: VRA) low of $19.52. Vera Bradley lower Friday amid strong first-quarter results, but cut outlook for 2012 and low second-quarter expectations. For more color, click here.
- Dell (Nasdaq: DELL) low of $12.07. Dell simply moving along with broader markets Friday following gloomy economic data issued earlier. Since reporting a first-quarter miss on lagging sales, Dell shares fell and flatlined.
- Wynn Resorts Ltd. (Nasdaq: WYNN) low of $96.52. Wynn seeing a little extra pressure from Macao gaming numbers, showing just a 7.3 percent increase in revs for May. That compares with a 42.4 percent gain reported in the same period last year.
For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Acquire Auspex Pharma (ASPX) in $3.2B Deal
- Art's Way Manufacturing (ARTW) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.04
- The Mosaic Company (MOS) Sees Additional Impact from Changes in Saskatchewan's CRT Calculation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!