Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 06/01: (DUK) High; (VRA) (DELL) (WYNN) Low
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Duke Energy Corp (NYSE: DUK) high of $22.40. Duke making a nice kick above the prior high at about $22.11, which was hit at the start of 2012. Not many other energy stocks up on the session Friday, a rather light trading day.
- Vera Bradley, Inc. (NYSE: VRA) low of $19.52. Vera Bradley lower Friday amid strong first-quarter results, but cut outlook for 2012 and low second-quarter expectations. For more color, click here.
- Dell (Nasdaq: DELL) low of $12.07. Dell simply moving along with broader markets Friday following gloomy economic data issued earlier. Since reporting a first-quarter miss on lagging sales, Dell shares fell and flatlined.
- Wynn Resorts Ltd. (Nasdaq: WYNN) low of $96.52. Wynn seeing a little extra pressure from Macao gaming numbers, showing just a 7.3 percent increase in revs for May. That compares with a 42.4 percent gain reported in the same period last year.
For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/9: (UTIW) (LL) (ZINC) Higher; (LDRH) (HLTH) (SMCI) Lower
- SMART Technologies (SMT) Reduces FY16 Outlook; Will Consider Strategic Alternatives
- Tenneco Third Quarter 2015 Earnings Release and Conference Call Notice
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!