Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 05/21: (BWS) (MMI) (WMT) High; (GFA) (RIMM) (BBY) Low
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Autohome (ATHM) IPO Nearly Doubles on Open
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (VIMC) (NRF) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (LH) Lower (more...)
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP) IPO Opens Up Over 20%
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Brown Shoe Co. Inc. (NYSE: BWS) high of $12.00. Brown Shoe trading at highs of the day following strong first-quarter 2012 results issued last Friday. Shares have crept 9.2 percent to the new Mark.
- Motorola Mobility Holdings (NYSE: MMI) high of $39.98. Motorola is about 2 percent higher Monday following earlier reports Google (Nasdaq: GOOG) may enter an antitrust settlement with the EU. For more color, click here.
- Wal-Mart Stores Inc. (NYSE: WMT) high of $62.98. Wal-Mart moved comfortably higher Monday as the retail giant continues to gain from strong quarterly results issued last week. Shares up about 0.9 percent on the session.
- Gafisa S.A. (NYSE: GFA) low of $2.75. Gafisa showing some weakness following reports of the Brazilian market showing slowing in housing.
- Research In Motion Limited (Nasdaq: RIMM) low of $10.87. RIM opening at a new low following overall tach market jitters on Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) news. Shares broke into positive territory by 10am, though volume is light on the session heading into the holiday weekend in the U.S.
- Best Buy Co. Inc. (NYSE: BBY) low of $17.53. Best Buy lower as BB&T downgraded the retailer Monday morning from Buy to Hold, while suspending its $30 price target. The firm cited recent shake-ups at the top of Best Buy management.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ProfNet Experts Available on New Year's Resolutions, Nelson Mandela, More
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Focus on Microsoft's (MSFT) Cloud Transition, Not CEO - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesBB&T Capital Markets, Earnings, Motorola Mobility/Google
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!