Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 05/10: (INSP) (NWSA) High; (WFR) (SGI) (MNKD) Low
- Market Wrap: Fed Dips Toe in Taper Water; Bitcoin Hit on China Clampdown
- Stocks Welcome a 'True' Taper with a Smile
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (ALIM) (PSDV) (ORCL) Higher; (GIG) (APOG) (ROSE) Lower (more...)
- Oracle Corp (ORCL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; SaaS Bookings Grew 35%
- Fed Tapers $10B; Cuts Monthly Mortgage Bond Buying to $35B, Treasuries to $40B
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- InfoSpace, Inc. (Nasdaq: INSP) high of $13.98. InfoSpace reported first-quarter 2012 EPS of 28 cents on revs of $115.7 million, compared with EPS and revenue expectations of 25 cents and $11.23 million, respectively.
Looking ahead, the company sees second-quarter EPS of 13 cents to 16 cents and revenue of $92.5 million to $96.5 million, compared with expectations calling for EPS of 6 cents and revs of $88.5 million.
- News Corp. (NYSE: NWSA) high of $20.62. News Corp. reported third-quarter EPS of 37 cents on revs of $8.4 billion, both beating expectations calling for EPS of 31 cents and revs of $8.24 billion. News Corp. also boosted its buyback by $5 billion. Shares rose 6.4 percent to its new high.
- Windstream Corp. (Nasdaq: WIN) low of $9.42. Windstream lower after reporting EPS of 13 cents on revs of $1.55 billion. The Street was expecting EPS of 13 cents and revs of $1.56 billion.
Shares slipped 16.3 percent to their new low.
- MEMC Electronic Materials Inc. (NYSE: WFR) low of $2.41. MEMC dipping 26 percent to its new low following quarterly results. The company reported a first-quarter loss of 26 cents per share on revenue of $523.8 million, compared with expectations calling for a loss of 16 cents per share with revs of $496.44 million.
- Silicon Graphics (Nasdaq: SGI) low of $6.42. Silicon Graphics reported better-than-expected third-quarter results, but ended up guiding for a fourth-quarter and fiscal 2012 loss. For more color, click here.
Shares off 29.4 percent at one point to its new low.
- MannKind Corp. (Nasdaq: MNKD) low of $1.91. MannKind posted a first-quarter loss of 27 cents per share, missing views calling for a narrower loss of 23 cents per share. Shares fell about 7.3 percent on the session to the new low.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Quanex Building Products (NX) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $0.28
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 12/18: (CVS) (WETF) (FB) High; (JBL) (IMUC) (WPCS) Low
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/18: (EONC) (SYNM) (VCI) Higher; (WPCS) (TWGP) (JBL) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!