Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 05/03: (AIG) (STX) (GILD) High; (DCTH) (ZAGG) (VCRA) Low
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- American International Group, Inc. (NYSE: AIG) $44.90. AIG popping 6.6 percent on the session after reporting solid Q1 results on Thursday night. EPS of $1.34 bested expectations by 47 cents.
- Seagate Technology (Nasdaq: STX) high of $41.51. Seagate up after topping Q3 EPS views by 11 cents, while revs of $3.5 billion were stronger than expected.
- Gilead Sciences Inc. (Nasdaq: GILD) high of $56.35. Gilead posted Q1 EPS of 48 cents, missing consensus views by 2 cents. To read the full release for product line updates, click here. Shares are continuing from gains Thursday due in part to an update on its ION-3 phase 3 of sofosbuvir and ledipasvir for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection.
- Kraft Foods (Nasdaq: KRFT) high of $54.10. Kraft topped Q1 EPS views by 12 cents, while issuing in-line guidance for FY13. Click here for more color.
- Delcath Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: DCTH) low of $0.375. Delcath slammed after an FDA panel voted 16-0 that Delcath's cancer therapy for a rare form of eye cancer was too risky. The stock was downgraded by Cowen, JMP Securities, Roth Capital, and Wedbush today, as well.
- Zagg Inc. (Nasdaq: ZAGG) low of $4.91. Zagg slammed after missing Q1 expectations and cutting its outlook. The company now expects FY13 revs of $274 million to $280 million, from prior guidance of $313 million to $318 million and the consensus of $315.8 million. Shares down nearly 29 percent on the session.
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. (Nasdaq: CETV) low of $2.60. Central European Media priced a 54,436,582 share offering at $2.75 per share. The company closed at $3.16 on Thursday.
- Vocera Communications, Inc. (NYSE: VCRA) low of $11.99. Vocera reported Q1 loss of 7 cents per share, wider than the 2 cents per share loss expected. Revs of $22.4 million were shy. The company sees FY13 with a loss of 5 cents to profit of 18 cents per share, with the consensus at EPS of 42 cents. Q2 loss expected to be 6 cents to 2 cents per share, while the Street was looking for EPS of 10 cents. For more color on the quarter, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Agree Realty (ADC) Tops Q3 FFO by 4c
- Wabash National (WNC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Moody's Continues Review of Genworth (GNW) Ratings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, JMP Securities, Cowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!