Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 05/01: (SIRI) (VIAB) (REGN) High; (ANV) (MELA) Low
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Sirius XM (Nasdaq: SIRI) $3.39. Sirius moving higher amid reporting appointing a new CEO.
- Viacom (Nasdaq: VIAB) high of $69.00. Viacom reported Q2 EPS of 96 cents on revs of $3.14 billion, with consensus views looking for EPS of 95 cents and revs of about $3.2 billion.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: REGN) high of $252.35. Regeneron popping over 17 percent on comments from Allergan Inc. (NYSE: AGN) CEO David Pyott, who said data on DARPin does not support Phase 3 trials, which will delay approval by 1-2 years. The news is viewed as a positive for Regeneron's Eylea.
- Mueller Water Products (NYSE: MWA) high of $6.91. Mueller posted Q2 EPS of 5 cents, versus consensus views looking for 2 cents. Revs of $283.1 million were also strong than expectations.
- Allied Nevada Gold Corp. (AMEX: ANV) low of $9.58. Announced a review of plans to complete an expansion Hycroft Mill Expansion by 2015. The company said, "Currently we believe there is value in phasing construction of the mill starting with a 75,000 tpd plant in 2015 and increasing to 130,000 tpd once the initial phase is operating according to plan. We expect that, once engineering is optimized, we will be able to show lower initial capital costs, initially processing only higher grade oxide and transition ore through the mill, leaching that ore on site and only producing sulfide concentrate as per demand. We are currently evaluating a number of options for onsite beneficiation of that concentrate."
- MELA Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: MELA) low of $1.02. MELA Sciences dropped after reporting Q loss of 17 cents per share. The stock fell about 17 percent to the new mark today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Buy the Brexit Dip as Punchbowl Stays Full - UBS
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Progress Software (PRGS) Ahead of 2Q Report
- RBC Capital Weighs in on US Restaurants after Brexit (MCD) (YUM) (SBUX) (QSR)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!