Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 04/27: (VVUS) (KO) (PHM) High; (MDRX) (DECK) (ITMN) Low
- Wall Street rally continues as laggards advance
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- VIVUS, Inc. (Nasdaq: VVUS) high of $26.18. VIVUS popped to its new 52-week high Friday following reports that news that avanafil received FDA approval. Shares are currently halted.
- Coca-Cola Co. (NYSE: KO) high of $77.15. Coca-Cola moved about 1.9 percent today following a 470K share block trade moving the stock through $77. Yesterday, Coca-Cola announced Board approval for a two-for-one stock split, which would be the 11th in Coca-Cola's history.
- Ariba Inc. (Nasdaq: ARBA) high of $40.45. Ariba moving higher after reporting second-quarter earnings of 25 cents per share on revs of $131.5 million, versus views calling for EPS of 22 cents and revs of $128.8 million.
- PulteGroup, Inc. (NYSE: PHM) high of $10.15. PulteGroup making a strong mover higher following a 10 percent move Thursday on quarterly numbers. PulteGroup beat street views by posting EPS of 35 cents versus expectations calling for a 3 cent loss. Shares moved 6 percent on the session Friday.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (Nasdaq: MDRX) low of $9.00. Allscripts reported first-quarter 2012 earnings of 12 cents per share on revs of $364.7 million, compared with expectations of 24 cents per share in earnings and revs of $387.8 million.
Looking ahead, the company lowered fiscal 2012 EPS from $1.06 - $1.10 to a range of 74 cents to 80 cents. The Street was looking for EPS of $1.09. Several management changes, including a CFO resignation, also happened.
Allscripts dropped 44 percent to its new mark Friday.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (Nasdaq: DECK) low of $51.03. Deckers posted first-quarter EPS of 20 cents on revs of $246.3 million, both missing views. Looking ahead, Deckers sees second-quarter loss of 60 cents per share, compared to the consensus estimate calling for a loss of 39 cents per share.
- InterMune Inc. (NYSE: ITMN) low of $9.66. InterMune reported first-quarter loss of 74 cents per share on revs of $8.9 million, compared with views calling for a loss of 69 cents per share and revs of $10.8 million. Shares dropped over 22 percent to the new low following the news.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- A.M. Best Assigns Credit Ratings to Nova Casiopea Re S.A.
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!