Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 04/15: (PG) (GSK) (VZ) High; (ABX) (FCX) (PAAS) Low
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Market Wrap: eBay to Unload PayPal; Ebola Confirmed in U.S.; Microsoft Reveals Next Key Product
- Angie's List (ANGI) Hires Bankers to Explore Possible Sale - FT
- Freddie Mac (FMCC), Fannie Mae (FNMA) investors suit against U.S. thrown out - Bloomberg
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/30: (ANGI) (TKMR) (NLNK) Higher; (WPRT) (ASEI) (RGSE) Lower (more...)
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Procter & Gamble Co. (NYSE: PG) $80.84. Procter & Gamble higher on the session by nearly 1 percent following announcement of a 7 percent dividend increase. The new rate of 60.15 centts yields 3 percent annually.
- GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE: GSK) high of $50.15. Glaxo higher as briefing docs for Breo, a COPD treatment, were posted on the FDA's website ahead of a advisory board meeting on Wednesday. The drug is being developed in collaboration with Theravance (Nasdaq: THRX).
- Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE: VZ) high of $51.06. Verizon moving to a new high amid chatter it might be looking to acquire billions worth of wireless spectrum from Clearwire (Nasdaq: CLWR), as Clearwire is embroiled in an M&A trifecta.
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACOR) high of $35.75. Acorda Therapeutics higher following a positive update to its AMPYRA (dalfampridine) Extended Release Tablets, 10 mg, in post-stroke patients. Shares rose over 13 percent on the session.
- Barrick Gold Corporation (NYSE: ABX) low of $19.92. Barrick down nearly 12 percent Monday as gold is seeing one of the worst two-day price drops in a generation.
- Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc. (NYSE: FCX) low of $29.40. Freeport also down on the session with weaker precious metals prices. A close lower today would mark a three-session slide for Freeport.
- Pan American Silver Corp. (Nasdaq: PAAS) low of $13.25. Along with broader pressure, Pan American is lower following a downgrade at BMO Capital from Outperform to Market Perform. Pan American stock is trading at the lowest levels since 2009.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoPro (GPRO) Rated Sell at Citron Research
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 9/29: (AAPL) (JACK) (BLRXX) (TSLA)
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 9/29: (NKE) (AMBA) (FB) High; (CVEO) (CTCM) (ELGX) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!