Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 04/08: (BBY) (CX) (NWSA) High; (NBG) (FFIV) (CEDC) Low
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE: BBY) $26.03. Best Buy bumped higher as Credit Suisse commented that Samsung might bolster margin and the deal between Samsung and Best Buy will pressure Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) to be more supportive of in-store shops.
- CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: CX) high of $12.67. CEMEX continues to be a monster as a strong move last Friday (6.4 percent jump higher) is bleeding over into today's trading session.
- News Corp. (Nasdaq: NWSA) high of $31.21. News Corp active today following comments from CCO Chase Carey the the company might transition Fox Network to a pay cable channel, should the company receive an unfavorable verdict in litigation with Aereo. For more color, click here.
- National Bank of Greece SA (NYSE: NBG) low of $0.61. National Bank of Greece under some pressure Monday following reports that it and Eurobank might come under nationalization after failing to raise appropriate funding, potentially leading to a block of their merger.
- F5 Networks, Inc. (Nasdaq: FFIV) low of $71.65. Following last week's preliminary Q2 report, F5 seeing more pressure as Needham & Company downgraded the stock from Buy to Hold Monday. Click here for more color on the call.
- Central European Distribution Corp. (Nasdaq: CEDC) low of $. On Sunday, Central European Distribution announced that CEDC and its U.S. subsidiaries, CEDC Finance Corporation International, Inc. and CEDC Finance Corporation LLC, have received overwhelming support from creditors for their proposed restructuring, which will be implemented through a Prepackaged Chapter 11 Plan of Reorganization. Accordingly, the Company commenced voluntary proceedings under Chapter 11 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code to seek confirmation of the Plan.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Following 3Q
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Synopsys (SNPS) Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Needham & Company, Bankruptcy
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!