Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 03/23: (CPM) (DFS) (ACN) High; (KITD) (DECK) Low
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/6: (ENZN) (GERN) (PSUN) Higher; (IOC) (ULTA) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- Wow - Bitcoin 'is' the New Gold
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Cost Plus (Nasdaq: CPWM) high of $18.98. Cost Plus moved about 18.5 percent on the session to its new high Friday following its quarterly report and outlook. Earnings for the quarter were $1.56 on revs of $364.3 million, versus the consensus EPS of $1.50 and revs of $361.81 million.
The company sees first-quarter loss of 3 cents to 7 cents per share on revs of $210 million to $214 million, versus the Street's view calling for a loss of 9 cents and revs of $205.5 million. For fiscal 2012, the Street sees earnings of $1.07 to $1.12 per share and revs of $1.0 billion to $1.1 billion. The Street sees earnings of $1.05 and sales of $1.01 billion.
- Discover Financial Services (NYSE: DFS) high of $34.42. Discover got an upgrade from Goldman Sachs from Neutral to Conviction Buy with its price target increased from $36 to $39.
- Accenture (NYSE: ACN) high of $64.88. Accenture up following its quarterly earnings report, issued after the market closed Thursday. Earnings for Accenture's second-quarter were 97 cents on revs of $6.8 billion, compared with views looking for earnings of 86 cents and revs of $6.64 billion.
Looking ahead, the company sees third-quarter 2012 revs of $7.05 billion to $7.25 billion, versus $7.02 billion expected on the Street. For 2012, EPS should be $3.82 to 3.90, to the top-end of the $3.82 consensus.
- KIT digital, Inc. (Nasdaq: KITD) low of $5.99. KIT digital lower chief executive officer, Kaleil Isaza Tuzman, will assume the role of chairman and Barak Bar-Cohen, currently the company's chief administrative officer, will assume the role of interim CEO while the company conducts a search -- internally and externally -- for a permanent CEO. These changes will be effective on March 31, 2012.
KIT down 26.5 percent to the new mark.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp. (Nasdaq: DECK) low of $64.74. Deckers lower following Nike's (NYSE: NKE) third-quarter report which showed slight compression in gross margins. Nike is down 3 percent Friday, while Deckers also moved 3 percent to its new mark.
For more color on Nike's quarter, click here. Deckers last reported its quarterly numbers February 23rd, so the next round should be coming out in May.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bass' Hayman Capital Said to Take GM (GM) Stake
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/04: (USB) (BBT) (JCI) Upgraded; (EBAY) (C) (EPB) Downgraded
- Trading Radar for 12/06: Big Lots (BIG), American Eagle Outfitters (AEO), Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!