Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 03/16: (ELN) (INTC) (EBAY) High; (PRMW) Low
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Elan Corp. (NYSE: ELN) high of $15.04. Elan Corp. getting some attention on positive comments Friday. The firm reiterated its Buy rating and $20 price target, saying "should now start to move in front of the bapineuzumab P3 data (we guess July). We find Tysabri alone worth $12-16, supporting our "buy bapi for free" call." For more color, click here for more color. Shares are up 9.1 percent on the session.
- Intel Corp. (Nasdaq: INTC) high of $27.96. Intel continuing to move higher Friday after a 1 percent move Thursday as the company is said to be making a $21 million investment in Swedish firm Tobii, which develops eye-tracking laptops and other devices. Shares up 0.8 percent on the session.
- eBay (Nasdaq: EBAY) high of $37.90. eBay getting more positive sentiment from investors following the introduction of PayPal's "PayPal Here" mobile system. From a 2.1 percent drop Thursday, shares moved about 3 percent higher Friday.
- Primo Water Corp. (Nasdaq: PRMW) low of $2.07. Getting hit today after reporting it sees a first-quarter adjusted loss of 7 cents to 9 cents per share, which compares to the Street estimate of a gain of 4 cents per share. Sales are expected to be $19.7 to $21.4 million, which compares to the Street estimate of $27.3 million. The company also sees fiscal 2012 adjusted EPS of 7 cents to 12 cents, versus the consensus of 26 cents per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 4/29: (ALXN) (WNS) (CE) Upgraded; (WYNN) (SRPT) (DB) Downgraded
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 04/29: (GIMO) (AMZN) (ROVI) Higher; (GLNG) (SRCL) (NPTN) Lower (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 04/28: (TXTR) (DWA) (STJ) (FB) Higher; (GNC) (SGI) (INFN) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!