Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 03/16: (ELN) (INTC) (EBAY) High; (PRMW) Low
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Elan Corp. (NYSE: ELN) high of $15.04. Elan Corp. getting some attention on positive comments Friday. The firm reiterated its Buy rating and $20 price target, saying "should now start to move in front of the bapineuzumab P3 data (we guess July). We find Tysabri alone worth $12-16, supporting our "buy bapi for free" call." For more color, click here for more color. Shares are up 9.1 percent on the session.
- Intel Corp. (Nasdaq: INTC) high of $27.96. Intel continuing to move higher Friday after a 1 percent move Thursday as the company is said to be making a $21 million investment in Swedish firm Tobii, which develops eye-tracking laptops and other devices. Shares up 0.8 percent on the session.
- eBay (Nasdaq: EBAY) high of $37.90. eBay getting more positive sentiment from investors following the introduction of PayPal's "PayPal Here" mobile system. From a 2.1 percent drop Thursday, shares moved about 3 percent higher Friday.
- Primo Water Corp. (Nasdaq: PRMW) low of $2.07. Getting hit today after reporting it sees a first-quarter adjusted loss of 7 cents to 9 cents per share, which compares to the Street estimate of a gain of 4 cents per share. Sales are expected to be $19.7 to $21.4 million, which compares to the Street estimate of $27.3 million. The company also sees fiscal 2012 adjusted EPS of 7 cents to 12 cents, versus the consensus of 26 cents per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT) attorney says consensual accord with Apple reached - Bloomberg
- Trading Radar for 10/23: Microsoft (MSFT), GM (GM), Amazon (AMZN), 3M (MMM), Juniper (JNPR), Pandora (P) Report
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/21: (GPOR) (ILMN) (POST) Upgraded; (ABBV) (IBM) (BHP) Downgraded