Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 03/16: (ELN) (INTC) (EBAY) High; (PRMW) Low
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/07: (SMSI) (SKUL) (PLUG) Higher; (NVTL) (PXLW) (ALOG) Lower
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Cerberus to Acquire Safeway (SWY) for $40/Share
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Elan Corp. (NYSE: ELN) high of $15.04. Elan Corp. getting some attention on positive comments Friday. The firm reiterated its Buy rating and $20 price target, saying "should now start to move in front of the bapineuzumab P3 data (we guess July). We find Tysabri alone worth $12-16, supporting our "buy bapi for free" call." For more color, click here for more color. Shares are up 9.1 percent on the session.
- Intel Corp. (Nasdaq: INTC) high of $27.96. Intel continuing to move higher Friday after a 1 percent move Thursday as the company is said to be making a $21 million investment in Swedish firm Tobii, which develops eye-tracking laptops and other devices. Shares up 0.8 percent on the session.
- eBay (Nasdaq: EBAY) high of $37.90. eBay getting more positive sentiment from investors following the introduction of PayPal's "PayPal Here" mobile system. From a 2.1 percent drop Thursday, shares moved about 3 percent higher Friday.
- Primo Water Corp. (Nasdaq: PRMW) low of $2.07. Getting hit today after reporting it sees a first-quarter adjusted loss of 7 cents to 9 cents per share, which compares to the Street estimate of a gain of 4 cents per share. Sales are expected to be $19.7 to $21.4 million, which compares to the Street estimate of $27.3 million. The company also sees fiscal 2012 adjusted EPS of 7 cents to 12 cents, versus the consensus of 26 cents per share.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Regeneron (REGN) Advised by FDA on PCSK9 Adverse Events
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/7: (SKUL) (BIG) (GTAT) Higher; (NVTL) (ALSK) (VNEM) Lower (more...)
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/6: (SKUL) (CMTL) (GOGO) Higher; (NVTL) (ALSK) (VMEM) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!