Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 03/14: (CBS) (JCI) (SNDK) High; (VELT) (CLF) Low
- Rock-Tenn (RKT), MeadWestvaco (MWV) Enter $16B Merger Agreement
- AXIS Capital (AXS), PartnerRe (PRE) to Merge in $11 Billion Deal
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Nextel Mexico in $1.875B Deal (NIHD)
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Issues Update on Month-to-Date Retail Trading Volume, Deal with Leucadia (LUK)
- Generac Holdings (GNRC) Shares on Watch as New York City Braces for Blizzard
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- CBS Corporation (NYSE: CBS) $47.42. CBS popping today following an announcement earlier that it launched the new CBS App for Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) iPhone and iPad users. For more from the release, click here.
- Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI) high of $35.06. Johnson Controls boosted as Credit Agricole upgraded the stock from Outperform to Buy today, lifting its price target $14 to a generous $50.
- SanDisk (Nasdaq: SNDK) high of $55.42. Macquarie started coverage on SanDisk with an Outperform rating and $65 price target today. Shares were up 1.8 percent on the session.
- Flotek Industries Inc. (NYSE: FTK) high of $15.70. Flotek entered a Letter of Intent with an affiliate of Gulf Energy, LLC, to construct an advanced oilfield chemistry production facility and create a state-of-the-art research and development organization to address the growing need for advanced oilfield chemistry and analysis in the Middle East and North Africa.
- Velti Plc (Nasdaq: VELT) low of $2.02. Velti continuing to see pressure following fourth-quarter 2012 results issued Tuesday. Shares are down about 37 percent on the week.
- Cliffs Natural Resources Inc. (NYSE: CLF) low of $21.35. Cowen said there might be more downside in Cliffs Natural and so far the outlook is coming true. Cliffs is down over 10.5 percent the last two sessions on segment pressure.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 1/23: (LNKD) (LULU) (CHK) Upgraded; (X) (DWA) (XOM) Downgraded
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 1/20: (BAC) (MU) (EXC) Upgraded; (ADM) (INTC) (YNDX) Downgraded
- Market Wrap: Draghi Does It! New ECB Stimulus Brings Markets Back to Life
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Credit Agricole
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!