Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 03/12: (AAPL) (LOW) HOG) High; (HEK) (PPHM) (ANTH) Low
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Miss Views in June; FOMC Looks to Jobs for Rate Hike; Facebook Slumps on Mobile Results
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/29: (UNIS) (SKX) (HOLX) Higher; (QRVO) (WFM) (FB) Lower (more...)
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sees FY15 Comp Sales Growth in Low Single Digits
- Fed sees improving economy, job market; September rate hike in view
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Apple Inc. (Nasdaq: AAPL) high of $551.86. Apple is ticking to new highs Monday following reports its new iPad has sold out shortly after launch. The order volume is also pushing many shipment dates back by as much as three weeks in some countries. Shares moved 1.2 percent to the new mark.
- Lowe's Co.'s (NYSE: LOW) high of $30.07. Lowe's got an upgrade at Nomura from Neutral to Buy. For more color, click here.
- Harley-Davidson (NYSE: HOG) high of $48.39. Harley-Davidson popped higher on the session due in part from positive comments from Citi. The firm sees a notable increase in first-quarter sale, up about 16 percent to 18 percent, citing checks with dealers. Shares moved 3.8 percent on the session.
- Orexigen Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: OREX) high of $4.48. Orexigen moved 21 percent Monday as BofA upgraded shares to Buy witha $7 target.
- Heckmann (NYSE: HEK) low of $4.36. Earlier in the session, Wedbush cut Heckmann to Underperform with its target lowered 20 percent to $4 per share. For more on the call, click here.
- Anthera Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: ANTH) low of $3.08. After the market closed last Friday, Anthera announced that the VISTA-16 Data Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB) has recommended stopping the VISTA-16 clinical study due to a lack efficacy that could not be reasonably overcome in the remainder of the trial. The DSMB's recommendation was based on a review of the totality of the safety and efficacy data available for the VISTA-16 clinical study. Shares were downgraded by Cowen and Citi Monday.
Shares fell as much as 52 percent on the news.
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: PPHM) low of $0.63. Peregrine filed a $150 million common stock and warrants shelf Monday. Shares moved 7.4 percent on the session.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NantKwest (NK) IPO Opens Up 48%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/27: (MAG) (TEVA) (AGN) Higher; (BLPH) (MYL) (GRUB) Lower (more...)
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 7/29: (FEYE) (AMZN) (ALLY) Upgraded; (YELP) (SWC) (OFC) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCiti, Bank of America, Nomura, Cowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!