Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 03/06: (MTG) (JCI) (CREE) High; (JCP) (TFM) (AVAV)
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Slide in June; Herbalife Hit on Q2 Results, Outlook; Netflix...Yada, Yada, Yada...Seinfeld?
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/28: (CGNX) (HLS) (AMKR) Higher; (KBIO) (HLF) (TTS) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- BP plc (BP) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- MGIC Investment Corp. (NYSE: MTG) $6.19. MGIC announced plans to offer 135 million common shares and $350 million in convertible senior notes due 2020. For more color, click here.
- Johnson Controls Inc (NYSE: JCI) high of $34.45. Johnson Controls is said to seek a sales of its automotive interiors unit. Shares rose 8.3 percent to the new mark Wednesday.
- Cree, Inc. (Nasdaq: CREE) high of $53.14. Cree up again today following raised guidance and a new LED light bulb deal with Home Depot (NYSE: HD), as announced Tuesday. UBS was out with a few positive comments earlier.
- Safeway Inc. (NYSE: SWY) high of $25.14. Safeway said it sees FY13 EPS of $2.25 to $2.45, versus the consensus of $2.24.
- J. C. Penney Co. (NYSE: JCP) low of $14.20. JCPenney lower again today as Citi and Oppenheimer downgraded the stock earlier today. For more color on the calls, click here. The company is also running a promotion right now.
- The Fresh Market, Inc. (Nasdaq: TFM) low of $36.51. Fresh Market reported Q4 EPS of 43 cents, missing consensus views by two cents. The company also guided FY13 EPS expectations below the consensus.
- AeroVironment, Inc. (Nasdaq: AVAV) low of $16.98. AeroVironment missed Q3 EPS views by 20 cents and cut its outlook for FY13. FBR Capital and BB&T Capital both downgraded the stock this morning. Shares fell about 22 percent to the new annual low.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tesla Motors (TSLA) /Panasonic Reach Battery Agreement - Nikkei
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 07/28: (CPN) (XRX) (QRE) Upgraded; (MNST) (DSW) (PFE) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesUBS, Citi, BB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!