Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 03/06: (MTG) (JCI) (CREE) High; (JCP) (TFM) (AVAV)
- Top 10 News for 2/8 - 2/12: Banks Crushed Amid Global Concerns; Tesla Ramps on Outlook; SEC Targets Boeing
- Republicans gear up for Supreme Court battle after Scalia's death
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Loeb's Third Point LLC 13F Shows New Stake Axalta (AXTA), Morgan Stanley (MS), Liquidates T-Mobile (TMUS), Lowers eBay (EBAY) ...
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- MGIC Investment Corp. (NYSE: MTG) $6.19. MGIC announced plans to offer 135 million common shares and $350 million in convertible senior notes due 2020. For more color, click here.
- Johnson Controls Inc (NYSE: JCI) high of $34.45. Johnson Controls is said to seek a sales of its automotive interiors unit. Shares rose 8.3 percent to the new mark Wednesday.
- Cree, Inc. (Nasdaq: CREE) high of $53.14. Cree up again today following raised guidance and a new LED light bulb deal with Home Depot (NYSE: HD), as announced Tuesday. UBS was out with a few positive comments earlier.
- Safeway Inc. (NYSE: SWY) high of $25.14. Safeway said it sees FY13 EPS of $2.25 to $2.45, versus the consensus of $2.24.
- J. C. Penney Co. (NYSE: JCP) low of $14.20. JCPenney lower again today as Citi and Oppenheimer downgraded the stock earlier today. For more color on the calls, click here. The company is also running a promotion right now.
- The Fresh Market, Inc. (Nasdaq: TFM) low of $36.51. Fresh Market reported Q4 EPS of 43 cents, missing consensus views by two cents. The company also guided FY13 EPS expectations below the consensus.
- AeroVironment, Inc. (Nasdaq: AVAV) low of $16.98. AeroVironment missed Q3 EPS views by 20 cents and cut its outlook for FY13. FBR Capital and BB&T Capital both downgraded the stock this morning. Shares fell about 22 percent to the new annual low.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 2/12: (WEB) (CRK) (TIME) Upgraded; (BA) (CSX) (NTAP) Downgraded
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) PT Slashed to $0.50/Share at UBS
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 2/12: (WBA) (C) (WDC) (FEYE)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesUBS, Citi, BB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!