Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 03/01: (YHOO) (CRM) (UAL) High; (AAPL) (AT) (CBB) Low
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Yahoo!, Inc. (Nasdaq: YHOO) $22.28. Yahoo! filed its 10-K Friday morning. In part, the company said the value of its Alibaba Group preferred was $822 million as of December 31, 2012.
- salesforce.com, Inc. (NYSE: CRM) high of $183.24. salesforce.com topped Q4 EPS views by 11 cents while Q1 and fiscal 2014 guidance was solid. For more color, click here.
- United Continental Holdings (NYSE: UAL) high of $27.93. United Continental reported that it exceeded its 80 percent on-time arrival domestic and international performance goals for the month of February, following the airline's strong January performance.
- Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) high of $15.97. Sinclair reached agreement with DirecTV on a new retransmission consent agreement and has entered into a short-term extension of its existing agreement in order to allow the parties to enter into a formal agreement. As a result, DirecTV (Nasdaq: DTV) will continue to carry all of its stations.
- Apple, Inc. (Nasdaq: AAPL) low of $431.29. Apple moving to a new low amid a fight over the company's $137 billion war chest. With its annual shareholder meeting this week, CEO Tim Cook didn't make any changes, but noted that there were "very active" discussions on what to do with the cash.
- Atlantic Power (NYSE: AT) low of $6.07. Atlantic Power getting hit today as it cut its quarterly dividend about 64 percent to CDN$0.40 annually.
- Cincinnati Bell Inc. (NYSE: CBB) low of $2.92. Cincinnati Bell lower again today as Raymond James cut its rateing to Outperform from Strong Buy. Shares have fallen over 28 percent since reporting quarterly results earlier this week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 02/05: (LF) (MFLX) (UBNT) Higher; (LNCO) (LINE) (DATA) (LNKD) Lower (more...)
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 2/4: (CSCO) (FORM)/(CSCD) (IRBT) (DUK)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 02/04: (VHC) (GLUU) (SEDG) Higher; (IMPV) (KSS) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesRaymond James, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!