Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 02/28: (RDN) (MYL) (WEN) High; (MCP) (CBB) (PKT) Low
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Radian Group Inc. (NYSE: RDN) $9.13. Radian continues moving higher Thursday after announcing that the underwriters of its previously announced concurrent public offerings of common stock and convertible senior notes due 2019 have exercised in full their options to purchase an additional 5.1 million shares of common stock and an additional $50 million principal amount of notes from the Company at the public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions. Shares are up 40 percent from closing at $6.51 on February 11th.
- Mylan Inc. (Nasdaq: MYL) high of $30.47. Mylan ticking higher on an analyst-approved acquisition of Agila Specialties Private Ltd. Mylan agreed to acquire Agila, a maker of generic injectable products, from Strides Arcolab Limited for $1.6 billion in cash. For more on the deal, click here.
- The Wendy's Company (Nasdaq: WEN) high of $5.94. Wendy's reported audited results for the quarter. The company's 2012 fourth-quarter and full-year Adjusted EBITDA results of $95.9 million and $333.3 million, respectively, remain unchanged from the preliminary results. Fourth-quarter Adjusted EBITDA increased 19 percent compared to the fourth quarter of 2011, while full-year Adjusted EBITDA increased 1 percent compared to 2011. For more on the results, click here.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron (NYSE: CBI) high of $55.99. Moving higher after beating Q4 EPS estimates by 8 cents per share.
- Molycorp, Inc. (NYSE: MCP) low of $5.60. Molycorp announced that it will require an extension of time to file its Annual Report on Form 10-K. The Form 10-K would otherwise have been required to be filed no later than March 1, 2013. The Company noted that the filing delay is necessary for it to determine the amount of a non-cash goodwill impairment charge, which it estimates will be substantial, to be recorded for the fourth quarter and reflected on its full year 2012 financial statements.
- Cincinnati Bell, Inc. (NYSE: CBB) low of $3.06. Cincinnati Bell still moving lower following Q4 results issued Wednesday morning. For more color on the numbers, click here.
- Procera Networks, Inc. (Nasdaq: PKT) low of $11.68. Procera Networks missed Q4 EPS expectations by 2 cents and said it sees revs growth of 25 percent to 30 percent in FY13. Shares fell 30.5 percent to the new mark today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Exactech (EXAC) Q1 Preliminary Results Miss Views
- Compass Point Downgrades Independent Bank (INDB) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!