Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 02/25: (HTZ) (AMGN) (UAL) High; (AFFY) (DVAX) (CLSN) Low
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Hertz Global Holdings (NYSE: HTZ) $20.35. Hertz higher after reporting Q4 results earlier. EPS of 33 cents and revs of $2.3 billion topped expectations calling for EPS of 31 cents and revs of $2.24 billion. For an updated outlook, click here.
- Amgen Inc. (Nasdaq: AMGN) high of $91.25. Amgen issued comments an analysis by the Congressional Budget Office released this week. The company said that, contrary to the implications of past media reports, keeping oral-only drugs in Medicare Part D would actually achieve significant savings over time for both taxpayers and the Medicare program.
- United Continental Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: UAL) high of $27.22. United Continental moving higher on analyst comments that consumer might be more open to rate hikes now than previously in 2013.
- Gilead (Nasdaq: GILD) high of $43.35. Gilead boosted a little today as Bank of America/Merrill Lynch added the stock to its US 1 List. Shares were up as much as 2.1 percent on Monday's session.
- Affymax, Inc. (Nasdaq: AFFY) low of $2.34. Affymax and Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited announced that they have decided to voluntarily recall all lots of OMONTYS Injection to the user level as a result of new postmarketing reports regarding serious hypersensitivity reactions, including anaphylaxis, which can be life-threatening or fatal. Shares fell 85.8 percent to the new low today. Analysts have largely taken the knife to Affymax, click here for more color.
- Dynavax Technologies Corp. (Nasdaq: DVAX) low of $1.87. Dynavax reported that it received a Complete Response Letter (CRL) from the FDA regarding its Biologic License Application (BLA) for HEPLISAV, an investigational adult hepatitis B vaccine.
- Frontline (NYSE: FRO) low of $2.10. Frontline still moving lower after reporting a narrower-than-expected Q4 loss of 21 cents per share last Friday, though guidance left something to be desired. For more color, click here.
- Celsion Corp (Nasdaq: CLSN) low of $1.02. Investors still pricing in a $15 million at-the-market registered direct offering, which was announced last week.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bass' Hayman Capital Said to Take GM (GM) Stake
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/04: (OCLS) (ABIO) (TNXP) Higher; (AMBI) (TRQ) (EXPR) Lower
- Molycorp (MCP) Pops Higher; CEO Sees Operating Profitability in 2014
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!