Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 02/20: (NVGN) (RDN) (WEN) High; (MM) (GRMN) (ABX) Low
- Banks drag Wall Street lower as growth fears, rate outlook weigh
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- CBS Corp. (CBS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/11: (GRPN) (COLM) (ELLI) Higher; (NUS) (SCSS) (ATVI) Lower (more...)
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Novogen Limited (Nasdaq: NVGN) $9.70. Novogen continuing higher following positive data for its lead experimental drug, CS-6, against ovarian cancer stem cells.
- Radian Group (NYSE: RDN) high of $8.28. Radian getting a little boost as Susquehanna upgraded the stock from Neutral to Positive earlier.
- Wendy's (NYSE: WEN) high of $5.81. Wendy's showing some strength above the $5.50 level, moving to its new annual high on volume today.
- Millennial Media (NYSE: MM) low of $8.79. Millennial lower amid decent Q4 results, as guidance for Q1 and FY13 sales came in shy of views. For more color, click here. Shares fell over 38 percent to the new level Wednesday.
- Garmin Ltd (Nasdaq: GRMN) low of $34.65. Garmin missed Q4 EPS views by 5 cents and issued lackluster guidance for FY13. For more color on the results, click here.
- low of $.
- Barrick Gold (NYSE: ABX) low of $30.49. Barrick and other gold miners are pressured again today amid FOMC minutes. As the economy continues showing improvement, its likely that QE procedures will end sooner rather than later. That will boost U.S. yields and the dollar, while making dollar-denominated gold contracts less appealing for investors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers Q1 & FY Guidance
- Xplore Tech (XPLR) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesFOMC Minutes, Federal Open Market Committee, Susquehanna International Group of Companies, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!