Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 02/20: (NVGN) (RDN) (WEN) High; (MM) (GRMN) (ABX) Low
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/2 (HGSH) (DGLY) (CPWR) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RIBT) Lower (more...)
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- New Orders Growth Pushes Manufacturing ISM to Three-Year High
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Novogen Limited (Nasdaq: NVGN) $9.70. Novogen continuing higher following positive data for its lead experimental drug, CS-6, against ovarian cancer stem cells.
- Radian Group (NYSE: RDN) high of $8.28. Radian getting a little boost as Susquehanna upgraded the stock from Neutral to Positive earlier.
- Wendy's (NYSE: WEN) high of $5.81. Wendy's showing some strength above the $5.50 level, moving to its new annual high on volume today.
- Millennial Media (NYSE: MM) low of $8.79. Millennial lower amid decent Q4 results, as guidance for Q1 and FY13 sales came in shy of views. For more color, click here. Shares fell over 38 percent to the new level Wednesday.
- Garmin Ltd (Nasdaq: GRMN) low of $34.65. Garmin missed Q4 EPS views by 5 cents and issued lackluster guidance for FY13. For more color on the results, click here.
- low of $.
- Barrick Gold (NYSE: ABX) low of $30.49. Barrick and other gold miners are pressured again today amid FOMC minutes. As the economy continues showing improvement, its likely that QE procedures will end sooner rather than later. That will boost U.S. yields and the dollar, while making dollar-denominated gold contracts less appealing for investors.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/2: (TSLA) (GRPN) (WDR) Upgraded; (PHM) (BA) (FCX) Downgraded
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 8/29: (AAPL) (SYT) (ATVI) (RDEN)