Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 02/19: (SPWR) (SEE) (RDN) High; (DGIT) (GMXR) Low
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- SunPower Corp. (Nasdaq: SPWR) $13.66. SunPower getting an extra boost today on speculation that certain solar firms might create REITs in an effort to spin-off tax-free income from solar projects. Shares rose over 19 percent to the new mark today.
- Sealed Air Corp. (NYSE: SEE) high of $23.27. Sealed Air moving higher after beating Q4 EPS views by 5 cents, while revs of $1.98 billion also came in ahead of the consensus.
- Radian Group Inc. (NYSE: RDN) high of $7.64. Radian making a strong move above the $7.50 level. Shares have been on quite the run since last November, adding about 70 percent as the housing market recovery has chugged onward.
- Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX) high of $195.00. Netflix making some strong gains as its "House of Cards" series is gaining more traction with viewers. New data from Cowen has about 10 percent of Netflix subs watching the series, generally more than just one episode at a time. Also, 80 percent rated the series as "good" or "exceptional," while most also liked how Netflix made the entire 13 episode series available at one time.
- DG FastChannel, Inc. (Nasdaq: DGIT) low of $6.45. DG FastChannel reported a Q4 loss of 75 cents per share, though the number might not have been comparable to consensus views calling for EPS of 21 cents. The number includes an $11.4 million goodwill impairment. Shares fell 28 percent to the new level.
- GMX Resources, Inc., (NYSE: GMXR) low of $3.12. GMX updated on year-end reserves and liquidity. GMX said it, "has recently sought indications of interest for certain debt and equity liquidity alternatives, but not received sufficient support for all of its liquidity needs or plans." For more from the release, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/19: (CSX) (OCLR) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (DRYS) (RCII) Lower (more...)
- Heron Therapeutics (HRTX) Prices Offering at $12.20/Share
- Stemline Therapeutics (STML) Prices 4.5M Shares at $10
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!