Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 02/16: (AAP) (GNC) (LOW) High; (DGIT) (UPL) Low
- Fed Releases CCAR Results; Objects to Capital Plan of Deutsche Bank (DB), Santander Holdings USA (SC)
- Citigroup (C) Announces Substantial Dividend Hike, $8.6B Stock Buyback Plan Following CCAR Results
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) Prelim. Q2 Results Miss Views; Fy16 Outlook Cut
- Amazon.com (AMZN) 2016 Prime Day Will Be Held on July 12
- Oil falls towards $50 on higher supply outlook, economic worries
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Advance Auto Parts (NYSE: AAP) high of $86.30. Advance Auto making a strong earnings move today. Earlier, the company reported fourth-quarter EPS of $0.90, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $0.75. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.33 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.32 billion.
Looking ahead, Advanced Auto sees fiscal 2012 EPS of $5.55 to $5.75, versus the consensus of $5.64.
- GNC Holdings (NYSE: GNC) high of $32.18. GNC Holdings is popping after reporting stronger than expected fourth-quarter results. In addition, the company sees fiscal 2012 EPS of $1.82, versus the consensus of $1.73. GNC Holdings sees FY2012 revenue of $2.28 billion, versus the consensus of $2.25 billion.
GNC Holdings also sees first-quarter EPS of $0.49, versus the consensus of $0.42.
- Lowe's Co.'s (NYSE: LOW) high of $27.58. Lowe's inching higher as housing starts -- at 699K -- came in better than expected for January. Building permits were also better than expected.
- Dell Inc. (Nasdaq: DELL) high of $18.29. Dell moving higher with overall market action today. The move might have been helped by some tech earnings out of chip makers Wednesday, pushing Dell about 1.5 percent higher to the new mark.
- DG FastChannel, Inc. (Nasdaq: DGIT) low of $10.88. DG FastChannel getting hit after reporting fourth-quarter EPS of 40 cents and revs of $108.3 million. The consensus was expecting EPS of 26 cents and revs of $118.4 million. Earlier, Janney and Oppenheimer lower their investment ratings on the stock.
- Ultra Petroleum (NYSE: UPL) low of $22.85. Ultra Petroleum hit after reporting a 3 cents miss on its fourth-quarter earnings. Revs of $270.8 million missed views of $335.6 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of America (BAC) Approves $5B Buyback; Hikes Qtr. Dividend 50%
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c; Trims FY16 EPS Outlook
- Friedman Industries (FRD) Reports Q4 Loss Per Share of $0.08
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesEarnings, Housing Starts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!