Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 02/15: (CBS) (WFR) (ATVI) High; (LOGM) (UPL) (GFI) Low
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- CBS Corp. (NYSE: CBS) $45.87. CBS missed fourth-quarter EPS expectations by 5 cents, but announced an accelerated $1 billion buyback plan. For more color, click here.
- MEMC Electronic Materials (NYSE: WFR) high of $5.33. MEMC Electronic Materials stronger as Lazard said it might be able to benefit from richer solar securitizations.
- Activision Blizard (Nasdaq: ATVI) high of $14.52. Activision getting a boost as NPD said the Company's Call of Duty: Black Ops II was the best selling game of January 2013.
- Abbott Labs (NYSE: ABT) high of $35.10. Higher as it and AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) declared quarterly dividends today. In addition, AddVie approved a new $1.5 billion stock repurchase program.
- Logmein, Inc. (Nasdaq: LOGM) low of $16.70. Logmein topped Q4 views, but guidance for Q1 and FY13 came in weak. Shares were downgraded by several firms today.
- Ultra Petroleum (NYSE: UPL) low of $15.31. Reported fourth-quarter results and production
- Gold Fields Limited (NYSE: GFI) low of $11.07. Gold Fields announced fourth-quarter results early Thursday, but overall pressure on the precious metal today is taking the whole segment lower. For more color on what might be causing the move below $1,600 per ounce, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 03/27: (OLN) (OREX) (BMRN) (DOW) Higher; (OHRP) (APDN) (RH) Lower (more...)
- BioMarin Pharma (BMRN) Gains on Renewed Rumors of Shire (SHPG) Bid
- Friedman Industries (FRD) Lowers Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.01; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesLazard, Dividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!