Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 02/15: (CBS) (WFR) (ATVI) High; (LOGM) (UPL) (GFI) Low
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- CBS Corp. (NYSE: CBS) $45.87. CBS missed fourth-quarter EPS expectations by 5 cents, but announced an accelerated $1 billion buyback plan. For more color, click here.
- MEMC Electronic Materials (NYSE: WFR) high of $5.33. MEMC Electronic Materials stronger as Lazard said it might be able to benefit from richer solar securitizations.
- Activision Blizard (Nasdaq: ATVI) high of $14.52. Activision getting a boost as NPD said the Company's Call of Duty: Black Ops II was the best selling game of January 2013.
- Abbott Labs (NYSE: ABT) high of $35.10. Higher as it and AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) declared quarterly dividends today. In addition, AddVie approved a new $1.5 billion stock repurchase program.
- Logmein, Inc. (Nasdaq: LOGM) low of $16.70. Logmein topped Q4 views, but guidance for Q1 and FY13 came in weak. Shares were downgraded by several firms today.
- Ultra Petroleum (NYSE: UPL) low of $15.31. Reported fourth-quarter results and production
- Gold Fields Limited (NYSE: GFI) low of $11.07. Gold Fields announced fourth-quarter results early Thursday, but overall pressure on the precious metal today is taking the whole segment lower. For more color on what might be causing the move below $1,600 per ounce, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Board Adopts 'Poison Pill' Provision
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Declares $5.00 Special Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Cincinnati Financial (CINF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.5% to $0.46; 3.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesLazard, Dividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!