Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 02/15: (CBS) (WFR) (ATVI) High; (LOGM) (UPL) (GFI) Low
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- CBS Corp. (NYSE: CBS) $45.87. CBS missed fourth-quarter EPS expectations by 5 cents, but announced an accelerated $1 billion buyback plan. For more color, click here.
- MEMC Electronic Materials (NYSE: WFR) high of $5.33. MEMC Electronic Materials stronger as Lazard said it might be able to benefit from richer solar securitizations.
- Activision Blizard (Nasdaq: ATVI) high of $14.52. Activision getting a boost as NPD said the Company's Call of Duty: Black Ops II was the best selling game of January 2013.
- Abbott Labs (NYSE: ABT) high of $35.10. Higher as it and AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) declared quarterly dividends today. In addition, AddVie approved a new $1.5 billion stock repurchase program.
- Logmein, Inc. (Nasdaq: LOGM) low of $16.70. Logmein topped Q4 views, but guidance for Q1 and FY13 came in weak. Shares were downgraded by several firms today.
- Ultra Petroleum (NYSE: UPL) low of $15.31. Reported fourth-quarter results and production
- Gold Fields Limited (NYSE: GFI) low of $11.07. Gold Fields announced fourth-quarter results early Thursday, but overall pressure on the precious metal today is taking the whole segment lower. For more color on what might be causing the move below $1,600 per ounce, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/6: (ROP) (SNCR)/(IL) (EQIX)/(VZ) (GDDY) (OCIP)
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan: Still In Process of Raising Dividend to the Right Level
- The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. Increases Quarterly Dividend to $0.50 Per Common Share