Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 02/07: (SCHW) (PTEN) (CBG) High; (ARAY) (OSUR) Low
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- The Charles Schwab Corp. (Nasdaq: SCHW) $17.41. Ripped higher today after announcing the launch of Schwab ETF OneSource.
From the release: "Beginning today, Schwab clients can buy and sell 105 ETFs with $0 online trade commissions. The offering spans major asset classes, with funds from leading providers, including State Street SPDR ETFs, Guggenheim Investments, PowerShares, ETF Securities, United States Commodity Funds, and Charles Schwab Investment Management."
- Patterson-UTI Energy (Nasdaq: PTEN) high of $23.27. Patterson-UTI reported Q4 EPS of 40 cents of revs of $653 million, topping views calling for EPS of 28 cents and revs of $599.3 million.
- CBRE Group (NYSE: CBG) high of $24.33. CBRE also an earnings mover today, posting Q4 EPS of 55 cents versus the consensus of 49 cents.
- Allstate Corp. (NYSE: ALL) high of $46.10. Allstate posted Q4 EPS of 59 cents, thumping consensus views calling for a loss of about 6 cents per share. MKM Partners is out with comments on Allstate's now-$2 billion buyback authorization. Click here for more color.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Layne Christensen (LAYN) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!