Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 02/06: (DIS) (SFLY) (NFLX) High; (ELN) (SVBL) (URRE) Low
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- The Walt Disney Co. (NYSE: DIS) $55.50. Disney moving to new highs following first-quarter results delivered on Tuesday night. Revs of $11.34 billion and EPS of 79 cents compare with consensus estimates calling for revs of $11.21 billion and EPS of 76 cents. For more color on the results, click here.
- Shutterfly, Inc. (Nasdaq: SFLY) high of $40.40. Shutterfly moving to new highs following robust fourth-quarter results and guidance issued on Tuesday. EPS of $1.40 and revs of $351 million compare with Street views calling for EPS of $1.01 and revs of $309.9 million. Click here for more color on the guidance.
- Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX) high of $185.14. Netflix moving higher amid new USPS rules about the USPS not delivering on Saturday starting in August. Though it initially seems like bad news for the DVD business at Netflix, the means more customers are likely to move over to the streaming service. A potential positive.
- Time Warner, Inc. (NYSE: TWX) high of $55.23. Time Warner moving higher on strong quarterly results issued earlier. The company reported revs of $8.16 billion and EPS of $1.17, versus the consensus estimate calling for revs of $8.25 billion and EPS of $1.10.
- Elan Corp. (NYSE: ELN) low of $9.38. Elan moving to new lows following fourth-quarter results and the announcement that it would be selling its portion of Tysabri to Biogen Idex (Nasdaq: BIIB) for about $3.25 billion and royalties. Amid the sale, Elan's pipeline will remain largely empty, giving investors some worry.
- Silver Bull Resources, Inc. (AMEX: SVBL) low of $03412. Silver Bull lower after pricing a 22.75 million offering at 40 cents per unit.
- Uranium Resources, Inc. (Nasdaq: URRE) low of $2.81. Uranium Resources lower after issuing term to its $13 million rights offering. For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- Ryerson Inc. (RYI) Sees Flat Q3 QoQ Revenue
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on BlackBerry (BBRY) to $8.50 Following 2Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!