Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 02/05: (NFLX) (ETN) (CSC) High; (HEB) Low
- Wall St. down over 2 percent as tech rout deepens, oil drops
- Apollo Global to Acquire Apollo Education Group (APOL) for $9.50/Share
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Has No Plans to Pursue Bankruptcy - Statement
- Global shares tumble on global growth concerns; Treasury yields fall
- Three Multi-Billion Dollar Ponzi Schemes to Be Exposed by Madoff Whistle Blower
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX) $177.89. Murmurs that Netflix might be next in line for Nasdaq-100 inclusion have surfaced. For more color, ETN) high of $59.91. Eaton higher amid missing Q4 EPS views by 11 cents, while issuing a lighter outlook for first-quarter and fiscal 2013 earnings.
- Computer Sciences Corp. (NYSE: CSC) high of $46.80. CSC topped Q3 EPS views by 15 cents and issued an improved outlook for FY13. Shares rose over 11 percent to the new mark. For more color, click here.
- ARM Holdings plc (Nasdaq: ARMH) high of $44.00. Reported Q4 EPS of 20 cents on revs of $262.8 million, versus consensus views calling for EPS of 19 cents and revs of $236.5 million. For more on the results, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cryoport (CYRX) Misses Q3 EPS by 14c; Trims FY16 Revenue Outlook
- First Financial (THFF) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.56
- Viacom's (VIA) Leadership Changes Not Expected to Impact Ratings, Outlook - Moody's
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!