Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 02/05: (NFLX) (ETN) (CSC) High; (HEB) Low
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN), HBO Enter Content Licensing Agreement
- Apple (AAPL) Q2 Preview: Results Seen Solid, Guidance Seen Weak and Capital Return Seen Higher
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/23: (HGT) (XOOM) (GWPH) Higher; (ZHNE) (UIS) (CREE) Lower
- Crescent Point Energy (CPG) to Acquire CanEra Energy for $1.1B
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX) $177.89. Murmurs that Netflix might be next in line for Nasdaq-100 inclusion have surfaced. For more color, ETN) high of $59.91. Eaton higher amid missing Q4 EPS views by 11 cents, while issuing a lighter outlook for first-quarter and fiscal 2013 earnings.
- Computer Sciences Corp. (NYSE: CSC) high of $46.80. CSC topped Q3 EPS views by 15 cents and issued an improved outlook for FY13. Shares rose over 11 percent to the new mark. For more color, click here.
- ARM Holdings plc (Nasdaq: ARMH) high of $44.00. Reported Q4 EPS of 20 cents on revs of $262.8 million, versus consensus views calling for EPS of 19 cents and revs of $236.5 million. For more on the results, click here.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Boeing (BA) Tops Q1 EPS by 20c; Issues Light FY14 Profit Outlook
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/22: (SMCI) (SKX) (ILMN) Higher; (ZHNE) (PLUG) (SRPT) Lower
- Trading Radar for 04/23: Apple (AAPL), Facebook (FB), TI (TXN), Zynga (ZYNGA), Boeing (BA) Report