Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 02/05: (NFLX) (ETN) (CSC) High; (HEB) Low
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX) $177.89. Murmurs that Netflix might be next in line for Nasdaq-100 inclusion have surfaced. For more color, ETN) high of $59.91. Eaton higher amid missing Q4 EPS views by 11 cents, while issuing a lighter outlook for first-quarter and fiscal 2013 earnings.
- Computer Sciences Corp. (NYSE: CSC) high of $46.80. CSC topped Q3 EPS views by 15 cents and issued an improved outlook for FY13. Shares rose over 11 percent to the new mark. For more color, click here.
- ARM Holdings plc (Nasdaq: ARMH) high of $44.00. Reported Q4 EPS of 20 cents on revs of $262.8 million, versus consensus views calling for EPS of 19 cents and revs of $236.5 million. For more on the results, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- 99 Cents Only Stores Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2017 Results