Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 02/05: (NFLX) (ETN) (CSC) High; (HEB) Low
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- Cowen Starts Planet Fitness (PLNT) at Outperform
- China stocks slide as crackdown on speculators spreads, lose 11 percent in August
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX) $177.89. Murmurs that Netflix might be next in line for Nasdaq-100 inclusion have surfaced. For more color, ETN) high of $59.91. Eaton higher amid missing Q4 EPS views by 11 cents, while issuing a lighter outlook for first-quarter and fiscal 2013 earnings.
- Computer Sciences Corp. (NYSE: CSC) high of $46.80. CSC topped Q3 EPS views by 15 cents and issued an improved outlook for FY13. Shares rose over 11 percent to the new mark. For more color, click here.
- ARM Holdings plc (Nasdaq: ARMH) high of $44.00. Reported Q4 EPS of 20 cents on revs of $262.8 million, versus consensus views calling for EPS of 19 cents and revs of $236.5 million. For more on the results, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Internet Gold - Golden Lines (IGLD) Reports Q2 Loss of NIS0.65/Share
- Thunderbird Resorts 2015 Half-Year Report Filed
- Allegion plc (ALLE) Announces Divestiture of Venezuelan Unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!