Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 01/25: (HAL) (NFLX) (KLAC) High; (AAPL) (ZN) Low
- Wall Street surges as turbulence becomes the norm
- Market Wrap: Private Job Gains Lag in August; Valeant Makes New Acquisition; Baxalta Ends ARIAD Effort
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/02: (GERN) (LCI) (SEAC) Higher; (FIVE) (PLNT) (VRNT) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 190K vs 200K Expected
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Halliburton Co. (NYSE: HAL) $40.28. Halliburton popping higher after issuing strong fourth-quarter 2012 results earlier today. Revs of $7.29 billion and EPS of 67 cents topped expectations calling for revs of $7.07 billion and EPS of 62 cents. For more color, click here.
- Netflix, Inc. (Nasdaq: NFLX) high of $171.00. Netflix moving up again as shorts start to scramble. Ahead of the company's quarterly report on Wednesday night, the short ration was about 24 percent of all outstanding common. For more color, click here.
- KLA-Tencor Corp (Nasdaq: KLAC) high of $57.97. KLA also moving higher following earnings, though guidance came in a little mixed. Second-quarter EPS of 63 cents and revs of $673 million both beat expectations. For the guidance, click here.
- Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) high of $73.24. Procter & Gamble reported second-quarter 2013 EPS of $1.22 and revs of $22.18 billion, compared with expectations calling for revs of $21.88 billion and EPS of $1.11. For more color on the quarter, click here.
- Apple, Inc. (Nasdaq: AAPL) low of $437.31. Apple continuing lower as investor sentiment wanes following Q2 results. Given the rapid decline, it is no longer the most valuable company in the world.
- Zion Oil & Gas (Nasdaq: ZN) low of $1.03. Zion Oil said it would not pursue exploration in Elijah #3 re-entry well. Click here for more on the update.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bears Roar Back... Short Seller Schools Jim Cramer on Ambarella (AMBA)
- Five Below (FIVE) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Comps Up 3%, Offers Q3 & FY Guidance
- DeVry Education Group (DV) Receives ED FSA Request Related to Graduate Employment Outcomes, Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!