Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 01/24: (NFLX) (RIMM) (WDC) (BMY) High; (IAG) Low
- Wall Street flat before April jobs report; retailers slip
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Says Talks With FTC Have Progressed to Advanced Stage
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Forms New Patient Access and Pricing Committee; Will Oversee Drug Pricing
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/05: (HLF) (RATE) (YELP) Higher; (GST) (ENDP) (IMPV) Lower (more...)
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX) $149.17. Netflix smashed fourth-quarter analyst expectations late Wednesday night. Along with about 24 percent of its stock being held short, the numbers positioned Netflix for quite a rally. For more on the quarter, click here.
- Research in Motion (Nasdaq: RIMM) high of $. RIM continues gathering strength into BlackBerry 10 launch, with the latest coming from the World Economic Forum in Davos. Lenovo Group CFO Wong Wai Ming issued positive comments on the company. For more color, click here.
- Western Digital Corp. (Nasdaq: WDC) high of $49.42. Western Digital popped nearly five percent to the new mark today after topping second-quarter consensus EPS views by 27 cents, while revs of $3.8 billion also bested expectations.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (NYSE: BMY) high of $36.34. Bristol-Myers reported Q4 EPS of 47 cents and revs of $4.19 billion, versus consensus expectations calling for EPS of 42 cents and revs of just $4.14 billion. Shares rose 3.1 percent to the new mark Thursday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 5/3: (AAPL) (ICPT) (VRX) (TSLA)
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 5/5: (SYNC) (CVC) (KHC) High; (PTX) (LB) (CBR) Low
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/05: (SYNC) (AAWW) (ZNGA) Higher; (FRSH) (RRTS) (FIT) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!