Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 01/15: (SNTS) (F) (SYMC) High; (ENOC) (BV) Low
- Market Wrap: Left-Wing Party Wins Greek Elections; Merger Monday; Ocwen, California Settle
- Microsoft (MSFT) Posts Q2 EPS of 71c
- Northeast, NYC Brace for Massive Blizzard
- United Technologies (UTX) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Lowers FY Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/26: (COMM) (ASH) Higher; (MSTR) (SANM) (MSFT) (UTX) Lower (more...)
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Santarus, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNTS) $13.08. Santarus reported that the U.S. FDA approved UCERIS (budesonide) extended release tablets for the induction of remission in patients with active, mild to moderate ulcerative colitis. The company expects to commence the commercial launch of UCERIS in March 2013. For more on the decision, click here.
- Ford Motor (NYSE: F) high of $14.29. Ford gaining on strong December sales expectations following U.S. retail sales results issued earlier.
- Symantec (Nasdaq: SYMC) high of $20.46. Morgan Stanley upgraded Symantec to Overweight today.
- EnerNOC (Nasdaq: ENOC) high of $15.61. EnerNOC gaining on an EPA revision to the 2010 “National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Reciprocating Internal Combustion Engines (RICE)" today. For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 1/26: (HTBX) (OCN) (ATNM) Higher; (TEAR) (FENG) (STX) Lower
- Home Loan Servicing Solutions (HLSS) Will Defend Itself Against BlueMountain Capital Allegations
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Comments on Gibbs & Bruns Letter; Denies Any Basis for Default Under Trust Agreements