Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 01/15: (SNTS) (F) (SYMC) High; (ENOC) (BV) Low
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Santarus, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNTS) $13.08. Santarus reported that the U.S. FDA approved UCERIS (budesonide) extended release tablets for the induction of remission in patients with active, mild to moderate ulcerative colitis. The company expects to commence the commercial launch of UCERIS in March 2013. For more on the decision, click here.
- Ford Motor (NYSE: F) high of $14.29. Ford gaining on strong December sales expectations following U.S. retail sales results issued earlier.
- Symantec (Nasdaq: SYMC) high of $20.46. Morgan Stanley upgraded Symantec to Overweight today.
- EnerNOC (Nasdaq: ENOC) high of $15.61. EnerNOC gaining on an EPA revision to the 2010 “National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Reciprocating Internal Combustion Engines (RICE)" today. For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)