Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 01/15: (SNTS) (F) (SYMC) High; (ENOC) (BV) Low
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Santarus, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNTS) $13.08. Santarus reported that the U.S. FDA approved UCERIS (budesonide) extended release tablets for the induction of remission in patients with active, mild to moderate ulcerative colitis. The company expects to commence the commercial launch of UCERIS in March 2013. For more on the decision, click here.
- Ford Motor (NYSE: F) high of $14.29. Ford gaining on strong December sales expectations following U.S. retail sales results issued earlier.
- Symantec (Nasdaq: SYMC) high of $20.46. Morgan Stanley upgraded Symantec to Overweight today.
- EnerNOC (Nasdaq: ENOC) high of $15.61. EnerNOC gaining on an EPA revision to the 2010 “National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Reciprocating Internal Combustion Engines (RICE)" today. For more color, click here.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 04/14: TIAA-CREF (CHDX) (KOP) (AHL)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/16: (ZLCS) (AKBA) (IMGN) Higher; (XGTI) (AEM) (ZN) Lower
- Trading Radar for 04/21: Halliburton (HAL), Netflix (NFLX), Rambus (RMBS), Hasbro (HAS), Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!