Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 01/15: (SNTS) (F) (SYMC) High; (ENOC) (BV) Low
- Wall St. opens lower as global growth fears resurface
- IMS Health (IMS), Quintiles (Q) Enter Merger Agreement; Carries Enterprise Value of $23B
- Biogen (BIIB) Plans to Spinoff Hemophilia Business into Independent, Publicly-Traded Company
- No respite for Japan as yen soars to 18-month high
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/03: (FN) (MNK) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) Lower (more...)
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Santarus, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNTS) $13.08. Santarus reported that the U.S. FDA approved UCERIS (budesonide) extended release tablets for the induction of remission in patients with active, mild to moderate ulcerative colitis. The company expects to commence the commercial launch of UCERIS in March 2013. For more on the decision, click here.
- Ford Motor (NYSE: F) high of $14.29. Ford gaining on strong December sales expectations following U.S. retail sales results issued earlier.
- Symantec (Nasdaq: SYMC) high of $20.46. Morgan Stanley upgraded Symantec to Overweight today.
- EnerNOC (Nasdaq: ENOC) high of $15.61. EnerNOC gaining on an EPA revision to the 2010 “National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Reciprocating Internal Combustion Engines (RICE)" today. For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 5/2: (BCE) (ORCL)/(OPWR) (APOL) (WY)/(IP) (BHI)/(HAL)
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) Agrees to Sell Cellulose Fibers Pulp Mills in $2.2B Deal (IP)
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 4/29: (ALXN) (WNS) (CE) Upgraded; (WYNN) (SRPT) (DB) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!