Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 01/15: (SNTS) (F) (SYMC) High; (ENOC) (BV) Low
- Market Wrap: CPI Slips in Jan.; The 'Net Gets More Neutral; Apple Plans Watch Event
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, FY EPS Guidance Misses
- Herbalife (HLF) Tops Q4 EPS by 16c; Guides FY15 Below Views
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Santarus, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNTS) $13.08. Santarus reported that the U.S. FDA approved UCERIS (budesonide) extended release tablets for the induction of remission in patients with active, mild to moderate ulcerative colitis. The company expects to commence the commercial launch of UCERIS in March 2013. For more on the decision, click here.
- Ford Motor (NYSE: F) high of $14.29. Ford gaining on strong December sales expectations following U.S. retail sales results issued earlier.
- Symantec (Nasdaq: SYMC) high of $20.46. Morgan Stanley upgraded Symantec to Overweight today.
- EnerNOC (Nasdaq: ENOC) high of $15.61. EnerNOC gaining on an EPA revision to the 2010 “National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Reciprocating Internal Combustion Engines (RICE)" today. For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 2/26: (AXP) (TMUS) (JAKK) Upgraded; (PCRX) (CVC) (PGRE) Downgraded
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley (MS) said to seek bids for Pipeline Operator, Southern Star Central (TEP) (TRP)
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 2/25: (FSLR) (HCN) (SMSI) Upgraded; (OKS) (TREX) (CDE) Downgraded