Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 01/15: (SNTS) (F) (SYMC) High; (ENOC) (BV) Low
- Cerberus to Acquire Safeway (SWY) for $40/Share
- Market Wrap: Americans Gain Wealth in 2013; Giant Grocery Deal; Bitcoin's Roots Exposed
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/6: (SKUL) (CMTL) (GOGO) Higher; (NVTL) (ALSK) (VMEM) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: U.S. Household Net Worth in U.S. Rose by $2.95T in Q4 - Fed
- Gap Inc. (GPS) Feb Comps Down 7% vs Est Up 1.1%
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Santarus, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNTS) $13.08. Santarus reported that the U.S. FDA approved UCERIS (budesonide) extended release tablets for the induction of remission in patients with active, mild to moderate ulcerative colitis. The company expects to commence the commercial launch of UCERIS in March 2013. For more on the decision, click here.
- Ford Motor (NYSE: F) high of $14.29. Ford gaining on strong December sales expectations following U.S. retail sales results issued earlier.
- Symantec (Nasdaq: SYMC) high of $20.46. Morgan Stanley upgraded Symantec to Overweight today.
- EnerNOC (Nasdaq: ENOC) high of $15.61. EnerNOC gaining on an EPA revision to the 2010 “National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Reciprocating Internal Combustion Engines (RICE)" today. For more color, click here.
- Majesco Entertainment (NASDAQ: COOL) low of $0.67. Majesco reported a fourth-quarter loss of 7 cents per share, versus the consensus of a 2 cent profit.
- Bazaarvoice (Nasdaq: BV) low of $6.37. Deutsche Bank downgraded the stock to Hold earlier. For more color on the call, click here.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/5: (FCEL) (ARWR) (SWHC) Higher; (XOMA) (HCI) (CSIQ) Lower (more...)
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/5: (BORN) (SGMO) (ERII) Higher; (SYNC) (WX) (SUI) Lower (more...)
- Trading Radar for 03/07: Foot Locker (FL), Big Lots (BIG), Valero (VLO), W&T Offshore (WTI) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!