Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 01/11: (F) (AXP) (GGC) High; (BV) Low
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Ford Motor (NYSE: F) $14.07. Goldman Sachs added Ford to its Conviction Buy List today, seeing positive metrics on all fronts. The move comes following a boosted dividend announced Thursday. For more on the call, click here.
- American Express (NYSE: AXP) high of $61.97. AmEx reported strong preliminary fourth-quarter numbers Thursday night, also announcing job cuts for 5,400 employees. For the skinny, click here.
- Georgia Gulf Corporation (NYSE: GGC) high of $50.68. Georgia Gulf said shareholders gave the nod to issue shares aimed at completing the proposed merger with PPG’s commodity chemicals business.
- Aegerion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AEGR) high of $28.23. Aegerion priced a 2.7 million common offering at $26.64 per share, flat with Thursday's closing price and indicating stronger demand for the shares.
- Bazaarvoice, Inc. (Nasdaq: BV) low of $6.50. Bazaarvoice dropped 13.2 percent to the new low following an antitrust action filed by the U.S. Department of Justice regarding Bazaarvoice's acquisition of PowerReviews. For more on the inquiry, click here.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bass' Hayman Capital Said to Take GM (GM) Stake
- Trading Radar for 12/06: Big Lots (BIG), American Eagle Outfitters (AEO), Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Report
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 12/06: (IOC)/(TOT) (LKQ) (SHLD) (VIFL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List, Dividend, Layoffs, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!