Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 01/11: (F) (AXP) (GGC) High; (BV) Low
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Market Wrap: Banks Ace Stress Test; ECB Favorable on Outlook; Etsy Looks to go Public
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/05: (CALA) (YY) (FNSR) Higher; (CKP) (EBS) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Wall Street Takes Sides Ahead of Apple Watch Event (AAPL)
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Ford Motor (NYSE: F) $14.07. Goldman Sachs added Ford to its Conviction Buy List today, seeing positive metrics on all fronts. The move comes following a boosted dividend announced Thursday. For more on the call, click here.
- American Express (NYSE: AXP) high of $61.97. AmEx reported strong preliminary fourth-quarter numbers Thursday night, also announcing job cuts for 5,400 employees. For the skinny, click here.
- Georgia Gulf Corporation (NYSE: GGC) high of $50.68. Georgia Gulf said shareholders gave the nod to issue shares aimed at completing the proposed merger with PPG’s commodity chemicals business.
- Aegerion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AEGR) high of $28.23. Aegerion priced a 2.7 million common offering at $26.64 per share, flat with Thursday's closing price and indicating stronger demand for the shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Expects 'Solid' Employment Report
- Emergent BioSolutions (EBS) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c, Comments on Ongoing Internal Manufacturing Investigation
- The Fresh Market (TFM) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Will Shutter Some California Operations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List, Dividend, Layoffs, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!