Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 01/11: (F) (AXP) (GGC) High; (BV) Low
- Aetna (AET) Nears Deal to Acquire Humana (HUM) - Reports
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Ford Motor (NYSE: F) $14.07. Goldman Sachs added Ford to its Conviction Buy List today, seeing positive metrics on all fronts. The move comes following a boosted dividend announced Thursday. For more on the call, click here.
- American Express (NYSE: AXP) high of $61.97. AmEx reported strong preliminary fourth-quarter numbers Thursday night, also announcing job cuts for 5,400 employees. For the skinny, click here.
- Georgia Gulf Corporation (NYSE: GGC) high of $50.68. Georgia Gulf said shareholders gave the nod to issue shares aimed at completing the proposed merger with PPG’s commodity chemicals business.
- Aegerion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AEGR) high of $28.23. Aegerion priced a 2.7 million common offering at $26.64 per share, flat with Thursday's closing price and indicating stronger demand for the shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal (PYPL) to Acquire Xoom (XOOM) in $890M Deal
- International Speedway Corporation Reports Financial Results For The Second Quarter Of Fiscal 2015
- Och-Ziff Capital (OZM) Master Fund Fell 0.5% in June
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List, Dividend, Layoffs, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!