Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 01/11: (F) (AXP) (GGC) High; (BV) Low
- Market Wrap: Existing Sales Outpace in Sept.; Loeb's Third Point Eyes Amgen; Daimler Exits Tesla; Earnings Galore
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/21: (UIS) (SIX) (BRCM) (YHOO) Higher; (NSPH) (HIMX) (CREE) (TSLA) Lower (more...)
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Ford Motor (NYSE: F) $14.07. Goldman Sachs added Ford to its Conviction Buy List today, seeing positive metrics on all fronts. The move comes following a boosted dividend announced Thursday. For more on the call, click here.
- American Express (NYSE: AXP) high of $61.97. AmEx reported strong preliminary fourth-quarter numbers Thursday night, also announcing job cuts for 5,400 employees. For the skinny, click here.
- Georgia Gulf Corporation (NYSE: GGC) high of $50.68. Georgia Gulf said shareholders gave the nod to issue shares aimed at completing the proposed merger with PPG’s commodity chemicals business.
- Aegerion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AEGR) high of $28.23. Aegerion priced a 2.7 million common offering at $26.64 per share, flat with Thursday's closing price and indicating stronger demand for the shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/21: (GPOR) (ILMN) (POST) Upgraded; (ABBV) (IBM) (BHP) Downgraded
- UPDATE: Ocwen Financial (OCN) Moves Sharply Lower; NYDFS Accuses of Backdating Letters to Borrowers
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/20: (NLNK) (SHOR) (CNL) (HAL) Higher; (IBIO) (NCR) (SHOO) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List, Dividend, Layoffs, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!