Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 01/11: (F) (AXP) (GGC) High; (BV) Low
- Market Wrap: Apple has Record iPhone Weekend; Existing Sales Slump in Aug; Is Icahn Unloading Herbalife?
- Actavis (ACT) Made Offer and Still Interested in Deal with Allergan (AGN) - WSJ; Allergan Focuses on Salix Pharma (SLXP) Takeover
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/22 (SUPN) (HLF) (RIG) Higher; (ASNA) (AVNR) (GEL) Lower (more...)
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c; Guides FY15 EPS Well Below Views
- UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) Plans to Shutter Beats Music
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Ford Motor (NYSE: F) $14.07. Goldman Sachs added Ford to its Conviction Buy List today, seeing positive metrics on all fronts. The move comes following a boosted dividend announced Thursday. For more on the call, click here.
- American Express (NYSE: AXP) high of $61.97. AmEx reported strong preliminary fourth-quarter numbers Thursday night, also announcing job cuts for 5,400 employees. For the skinny, click here.
- Georgia Gulf Corporation (NYSE: GGC) high of $50.68. Georgia Gulf said shareholders gave the nod to issue shares aimed at completing the proposed merger with PPG’s commodity chemicals business.
- Aegerion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AEGR) high of $28.23. Aegerion priced a 2.7 million common offering at $26.64 per share, flat with Thursday's closing price and indicating stronger demand for the shares.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/19: (CNQR) (DRC) (JBLU) Higher; (ESI) (CRR) (TIBX) Lower (more...)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/22: (CNET) (NXTD) (VIAS) Higher; (MTL) (CRR) (SCOK) Lower
- UPDATE: Steel Dynamics (STLD) Issues Strong Q3 adj.-EPS Outlook; Offers Operational Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List, Dividend, Layoffs, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!